Site Contracts Specialist - Europe - Home-based
Requisition Number: 5513
Position Title: Specialist, Site Contracts
Who we are
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
We are Worldwide Clinical Trials, and we are a global team of almost 2,500 experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs – in the best possible way.
Our mission is to work with passion and purpose every day to improve lives and we are looking for others who value this same pursuit.
What you will do
- Leads the development of sponsor and institution/investigator contracts (obtains agreement on fall back language) and process improvements
- With the assistance of legal counsel, analyzes, reviews and drafts contracts with investigators or other consultants/vendors
- Liaise with CRA to facilitate execution of Site Agreements and provide project team with status update reports
- Review study budgets and costs pertaining to contract negotiation and participate in business development activities (bids and proposals)
- Lead other Contract team members and provide assistance, training, and support when needed
What you will bring to the role
- Strong planning, strategizing, managing, monitoring, scheduling, and critiquing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to clearly and concisely present information
- Strong interpersonal skills in a fast-paced, deadline oriented, and changing environment
- Excellent ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Science or Related Field.
- High degree of organizational, analytical, and team management skills.
- 1-3 years experience as Contract Specialist
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it – because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
Interested in hearing more about Worldwide or our roles? Check out our careers page at www.worldwide.com/careers!
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Site Contracts Specialist - Europe - Home-based
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.