Associate Clinical Systems Project Manager
Multiple Locations: United States • Morrisville, NC, USA
Requisition Number: 5508
Position Title: Associate Clinical Systems Project Manager
SUMMARY: To co-ordinate and perform processes associated with the configuration, maintenance and validation of databases and database systems and associated applications.
Tasks may include but are not limited to:
- To liaise with relevant staff to determine the allocation of tasks, to establish timelines, to report progress and any issues outstanding.
- To assist in the review of specifications for the set-up and modification of project specific data entry software (including edit check specifications).
- To assist in the review of the validation plan for edit check and reconciliation check specifications.
- Under supervision of the CDP, develop, test and run SAS programs for clinical data management. This includes programs for data validation and reconciliation checks, data listings and data transfers.
- Under supervision of the CDP, configure database/eDC software (both internal and 3rd party) for the use of DM, sponsor and sites.
- To perform testing of databases and related applications according to IT and Data Management departmental SOPs, both for initial set-up and maintenance.
- Under supervision of the CDP, run database upload programs and to process any error reports.
Perform other duties as assigned. The duties and responsibilities listed above are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Be able to demonstrate good written and verbal communication skills.
- Be able to demonstrate a methodical and logical approach to problem solving and the ability to learn new tasks quickly.
- Be able to work with close attention to detail.
- Be questioning about the validity of data being entered/extracted.
- Be hardworking and efficient.
- Possess good team working skills.
- Key competencies in customer focus, delivering on commitments, building strong relationships, communicating and influencing, and embracing innovation and change.
- The job holder must be computer literate and numerate with a willingness to adapt to various computer systems.
- Be educated to degree level or relevant experience
- At least 2 years plus experience of Data Management Systems and Software
- An understanding of CDISC SDTM standards
Promotion to the next level is not automatic based on years of experience. Personnel are evaluated on proven competency, level of responsibility, and ability to work independently.
The company reserves the right to amend this job description in consultation with the employee to reflect changes in its organisational structure or to the job itself in line with emerging business needs
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Clinical Systems Project Manager
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
CountryEEOText_Description: Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to enabling professionals from all backgrounds and experiences to succeed and, to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, military status, or other class protected by applicable law. Worldwide is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.