Associate Regional Partner (US/Home based)
Location: Raleigh, NC, USA
Requisition Number: 5484
Position Title: Associate Regional Partner
Who we are
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
We are Worldwide Clinical Trials, and we are a global team of over 3,000 experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs – in the best possible way.
Our mission is to work with passion and purpose every day to improve lives and we are looking for others who value this same pursuit.
As an Associate People Partner you will
The Associate People Partner will collaborate closely with People Business Partners to provide leadership and support for the effective employment and engagement of our people within a defined region. The role serves as an active member of a global team of professionals and is primarily responsible for leading the identification and delivery of successful country level strategies to optimize the attraction, engagement and performance of our people in line with business unit objectives
The regional partners will support the business partners and leaders with the following specific responsibilities:
- Advise, formulate and deliver people strategies for the region and countries to enable the effective delivery of business unit goals, working with other parts of the People function and Corporate teams as required
- Be relied upon as local experts on the context for the company’s employment practices to ensure that the company remains compliant and proactively identifies and resolves labor market issues
- Identifies and advises company leaders upon how to deliver culturally appropriate consistency for business unit and company talent strategies within countries
- In partnership with the Global People Rewards team, responsible for ensuring consistency in application of the employee total reward package in country
- Monitors the pulse of engagement within the region and advises leaders proactively on strategies to resolve gaps and ensure that the Company’s values are represented locally
- Advocate and collaborate to evaluate, develop, and manage human resource policies, strategies and initiatives that enable business units to achieve their results at a local country level
- Partner with leaders and managers to create and drive change management initiatives to ensure engagement with change projects from the company and the business units
- Serve as a partner on talent management planning relative to organizational objectives and issues. This includes: recruitment, employee relations, training, organizational compensation, benefits and other human resources related issues.
- Supported by data metrics, devise and deliver programs that enhance performance and productivity at all levels, helping employees achieve excellence in their current position while developing employees for future career growth.
- Manage and guide the delivery of specific performance actions (pending level of experience with guidance), including PIPs, disciplinary action, terminations and redeployment.
- Guide the performance management system to assure that departmental and employees’ performance goals are aligned with business unit and company goals. Coaching managers where required
- Support and coach managers and individual employees to resolve concerns and issues within overall company objectives
- Work on projects and development of company human resources policies where required, ensuring that company has practices that promote globally diverse thinking.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the global People team
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor's Degree + minimum of 2 years of experience in HR related function
- Must possess knowledge in functional human resources areas including employee relations, compensation, benefits, talent and performance management, training and development, and employment compliance/legal issues.
- Exhibit strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills ensuring exceptional service delivery at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to lead, influence, and negotiate at all levels of the organization.
- Results driven and action oriented.
- Numerate. Ability to review and analyze data to identify trends and issues
- Succeeds through teamwork and collaboration.
- Communicates effectively and candidly by remaining clear, concise, and professional.
- Have strong organizational and problem-solving skills and the ability to set priorities.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines on special projects.
- Have a global mindset and able to manage complexity across multiple countries and activities
- Will likely initially have knowledge of country level compliance and issues across several countries as defined and over time will source and develop deeper knowledge to become fully capable as a source of expertise across the countries of operation
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it – because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
Interested in hearing more about Worldwide or our roles? Check out our careers page at www.worldwide.com/careers!
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Regional Partner (US/Home based)
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Raleigh, North Carolina US
CountryEEOText_Description: Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to enabling professionals from all backgrounds and experiences to succeed and, to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, military status, or other class protected by applicable law. Worldwide is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.