Vendor Bidding Associate
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Requisition Number: 5437
Position Title: Vendor Bidding Associate
Who we are
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
We are Worldwide Clinical Trials, and we are a global team of almost 2,500 experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs – in the best possible way.
Our mission is to work with passion and purpose every day to improve lives and we are looking for others who value this same pursuit.
What you will do
- Obtain quotes for RFPs, review RFP documents for proposals, statements of work, presentations and other materials that support the Business Development organization.
- Identify required vendors per RFP and liaise with operational SMEs to ensure accurate quotes are requested for the appropriate third-party services within RFP timelines and compliments the overall operational delivery strategy.
- Review and maintain vendor bidding metrics to ensure adequate tracking of vendor TATs and price.
- Develop and maintain working vendor relationships that support vendor management and business development.
- Work with Vendor Management, Account Directors, Clinical and Operational teams to provide vendor solutions for proposals and statements of work.
What you will bring to the role
- General understanding of competitive bidding within a CRO/equivalent is preferred but not essential.
- Ability to compare, analyze and compose summaries of complex data for presentation to executive team members.
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent ability to handle multiple tasks and many details in a fast-paced, deadline oriented, and changing environment.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions independently.
- Proficiency in all MS-Office applications with moderate-to-advanced experience in Microsoft Excel
- Minimum one (1) years’ experience in CRO/Pharmaceutical industry or experience in a financial or analytical role with transferable experience and skill sets as outline within.
- Excellent customer relationship management skills and strong commercial acumen.
- Proven ability to build peer relationships and effective teams with demonstrated global and cultural awareness.
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it – because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
Interested in hearing more about Worldwide or our roles? Check out our careers page at www.worldwide.com/careers!
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Vendor Bidding Associate
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Belgrade, RS