Career Day - Clinical Research Recruitment Specialist
Location: Austin, TX, USA
Requisition Number: 5435
Position Title: Clinical Recruitment Specialist
We Invite Clinical Research Recruitment Specialists in Austin, TX to Join our Team!
Now hiring Call Center & Customer Service professionals to serve as Clinical Research Recruitment Specialists in our new state of the art Bioanalytical Lab Facility!
- Full-time or part-time schedules available for hybrid roles
- Great benefits
- Full on the job training provided
- Same day offers
- Start as early as Sept. 5th!
Clinical Research Recruitment Specialists:
What you will do
- Answer phone calls in a professional and timely manner
- Perform telephone screens and schedule potential participants for screening
- Become familiar with inclusion/exclusion criteria for each clinical study recruiting
What you will bring to the role
- Strong customer service skills
- Active listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and other basic computer functions
- Required: High School Diploma, or equivalent
- At least 1 year of experience in the medical or call center experience
- Experience performing telephone interviews
- Knowledge of medical terminology
If you are interested in securing an interview with our team to potentially receive a same-day job offer on Aug. 26th, APPLY NOW and SIGN UP FOR YOUR INTERVIEW HERE AT THE LINK BELOW!
Interview Sign-ups: https://calendly.com/jessica-moffitt/career-day
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Career Day - Clinical Research Recruitment Specialist
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to enabling professionals from all backgrounds and experiences to succeed and, to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, military status, or other class protected by applicable law. Worldwide is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.