Part-Time Nutrition Technician
Location: San Antonio, TX, USA
Requisition Number: 5424
Position Title: PRN Research Nutrition Technician
Who we are
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
We are Worldwide Clinical Trials, and we are a global team of almost 2,500 experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs – in the best possible way.
Our mission is to work with passion and purpose every day to improve lives and we are looking for others who value this same pursuit.
What you will do
A Nutrition Technician provides meals for subjects in research studies. Prepares and serves food in accordance with research specifications, and food safety standards.
• Prepares and serves food in accordance with research specifications, and food safety standards.
• Precise measuring and recording of certain research diets.
• Keeps record of what was delivered and informs person in charge of purchasing when inventory is low.
• Handles the service of the food in accordance with sanitary regulations
• Assure the timely delivery of food to subjects.
• Operate and maintain the dishwashing and keeps kitchen area orderly, clean, and safe.
What you will bring to the role
• Strong communication skills with excellent customer service
• Detail-oriented mindset
• A focus on creating effective relationships with a positive team player attitude
• High School Diploma
• Preferred: 6 months to 1year experience directly related to nutrition and diet therapy and/or experience in patient-feeding food service establishment preferred
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it – because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
Interested in hearing more about Worldwide or our roles? Check out our careers page at www.worldwide.com/careers!
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Part-Time Nutrition Technician
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Antonio, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to enabling professionals from all backgrounds and experiences to succeed and, to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, military status, or other class protected by applicable law. Worldwide is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.