Clinical Trial Manager (CTM) - Rare Diseases - EMEA - Home-based
Multiple Locations: Belgrade, Serbia • United Kingdom • Serbia • Bulgaria • Romania
Requisition Number: 5403
Position Title: Clinical Trial Manager
We are a fast-growing organisation, and we are continuously looking for talented people across the globe to join our uncommon team!
We are growing our EMEA Clinical Operations team, and we are looking for experienced CTMs to join our teams in cardiovascular, metabolic, neuroscience, oncology, general medicine and rare diseases.
This is a global role and can be based in multiple EMEA countries.
Who we are
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
We are Worldwide Clinical Trials, and we are a global team of more than 3,000 professionals who work with passion and purpose every day to improve patient lives.
Why join Worldwide as CTM
- CRO Leadership Award winners for several years running
- Lowest turnover rate in the industry (turnover rate of 25% below industry average)
- 38% of our hires are referred by our employees
- Heavily involved Executive Leadership available and accessible to all
- A genuine team environment
- Work-life balance based on continuous review of your workload
- Regular meetings and coaching conversations with a CTM dedicated Line Managers at least bi-weekly
- Real opportunities to advance your career in different directions, including but not limited to project management and line management roles
- Choose and work in various therapeutic indications, including cardiovascular, metabolic, neuroscience, oncology, general medicine and rare diseases with the possibility to switch between them
- Global and regional roles, leading international clinical site management teams throughout the whole lifecycle of the project (from study start through closure)
- Participation in bid defense meetings, with granted support in preparation. You will be supported and trained for each meeting, including external soft skills training, such as presentation skills
- Involvement in monthly project reviews, including revenue recognition and P&L with necessary finance training to support
- Extensive support in your daily work from Site Activation and Management, TMF, Regulatory Affairs, Finance etc.
- Advanced technologies and dashboards to help drive and facilitate your work daily
- Flexible working hours
- Flex PTO (where geographically possible)
- Flexible office and home-based work
- Competitive country-specific benefits package
- Attractive annual bonus and merit increase based on performance
- State of the art training platform with access to thousands of courses, videos, and books to support your learning journey
- Corporate card with easy travel booking and expense submission
If you want to become part of our uncommon team, learn more about our organization and vacancies, click here https://www.worldwide.com/careers/
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Clinical Trial Manager (CTM) - Rare Diseases - EMEA - Home-based
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Belgrade, RS