PRN Data Coordinator
Location: San Antonio, TX, USA
Requisition Number: 5390
Position Title: PRN Data Coordinator
Who we are
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
We are Worldwide Clinical Trials, and we are a global team of almost 2,500 experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs – in the best possible way.
Our mission is to work with passion and purpose every day to improve lives and we are looking for others who value this same pursuit.
What you will do
The PRN Data Coordinator, is responsible for assuring that the source data captured during a clinical trial has been transcribed into the Case Report Form (CRF) with accuracy and that the data transcription has been completed in accordance with Good Clinical Practice guidelines. The PRN Data Coordinator works under the general supervision and guidance of the Senior Manager, Study Conduct.
• Ensures data from source documents for the trial are accurately reflected on the Case Report Form whether electronic or paper.
• Keeps track of source documents being filed into subject folders.
• Assistance with reconciliation of study records for archive.
• Identifies problems or potential problems and reports them to his/her supervisor.
• Responsible for completing all necessary training, including SOPs and WIs.
• Always representing Worldwide Clinical Trials (WCT) in a professional manner (verbal, written, and in appearance) when interacting with sponsors, volunteers, outside vendors, and fellow employees.
What you will bring to the role
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Perform duties at a fast pace without errors
• Detail-oriented mindset
• Steadfast delivery on repetitive tasks
• High School Diploma
• Experience as a lab technician, or other medical background or course work
• Preferred: Bachelor’s degree, or current undergraduate student
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it – because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
Interested in hearing more about Worldwide or our roles? Check out our careers page at www.worldwide.com/careers!
Employment Type: PRN
Community / Marketing Title: PRN Data Coordinator
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Antonio, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to enabling professionals from all backgrounds and experiences to succeed and, to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, military status, or other class protected by applicable law. Worldwide is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.