Senior Manager, Site Identification & Relationship
Location: Nottingham, UK
Requisition Number: 5337
Position Title: Senior Manager, Site Identification and Relationship
Who we are
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
We are Worldwide Clinical Trials, and we are a global team of almost 2,500 experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs – in the best possible way.
Our mission is to work with passion and purpose every day to improve lives and we are looking for others who value this same pursuit.
What a Senior Manager, Site Identification & Relationship does at Worldwide
Accountable for end-to-end coordination of site identification efforts for awarded projects and for coordination of preaward site feasibility outreach. Activities include but are not limited to: strategic input to build site lists; build site lists for preaward, standalone, or full service awarded studies; coordination and execution of standalone feasibility studies; investigator and site contacts; create and maintain relationships with sites, networks and others as applicable; any other country and/or study specific requirements or activities necessary for site identification in accordance with Good Clinical Practices (GCPs) and applicable local and international regulations and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). It also includes proposal and budget development and management for standalone feasibility/site identification activities. Reports to the Associate Director, Strategic Feasibility/Site identification.
What you will do
Site Identification and Feasibility Activities
- Serve as Global Functional Lead for Site Identification within the Feasibility team
- Oversee pre-award and post-award Feasibility site outreach activities ensuring delivery on time and on budget with all quality standards met
- Ensure all internal and external customers receive the appropriate level of service and response from the team
- Build site lists to support site outreach, offering strategic input as needed
- Coordination and execution of activities requiring site feasibility, including site identification activities
- Coordination and execution of standalone feasibility studies
- Perform all tasks related to electronic Feasibility Questionnaire (eFQ) development and launch
- Develops and supports negotiation of Confidential Disclosure Agreement (CDA) templates
- Ensure accurate compilation, management, tracking and analysis of site identification activities in timely manner for internal and external clients
- For business development activities, develop and manage the RFP process including site identification strategies, proposal text, and budget preparation for standalone feasibility, full service studies, etc.
- Develops and supports Site identification plans
- Create, develop and/or contribute for site identification strategies
- Perform and prepare risk assessment and mitigation plans relating to departmental deliverables
- Develop, review, maintain SOPs and best practice guidelines and provide training/coaching pertaining to Site Identification activities
- Recommend, establish and interpret site identification metrics; drive corrective action to achieve deliverables, milestones and KPIs
- Any other country and/or study specific requirements or activities necessary for site identification in accordance with Good Clinical Practices (GCPs) and applicable local and international regulations and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
Foster Site Relationships
- Serve as a non-project specific champion and escalation point for investigators and sites in region of responsibility working to resolve site issues and guard Worldwide’s reputation
- Cultivate collaborative relationships with Worldwide’s Site Management team
- Assist in the identification of new investigators, which may involve direct Investigator and site contact
- Support the creation, development and maintenance of Worldwide’s Investigator Database, and the identification and development of investigator engagement tools.
- Create and maintain relationships with sites, networks and others as applicable
- Develop and execute, in conjunction with the Feasibility department leadership, a site engagement and relationship management strategy for a region of responsibility.
What you will bring to the role
- Ability to be flexible.
- An effective communicator, both written and spoken English, who is able to develop and lead training sessions and contribute to proposal development and bid defence meetings.
- Ability to think creatively and solve problems.
- Ability to process information quickly and dynamically adapt to new information.
- Ability to be patient with colleagues and peers.
- Ability to work at a fast pace with short timelines and minimal oversight.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other functional groups including Project Management and Site Management colleagues in a both preaward and post award feasibility and site identification efforts.
- Travel approximately 10% for business needs.
- Over 5 years’ experience in site communication, site feasibility or equivalent for clinical research.
- Background in medicine, science or other relevant discipline with a substantial international
- Experience in clinical drug development across a broad range of therapeutic areas.
- Knowledge of the principles of Good Clinical Practice. Minimum Bachelor’s degree.
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it – because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
Interested in hearing more about Worldwide or our roles? Check out our careers page at www.worldwide.com/careers!
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Manager, Site Identification & Relationship
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Nottingham, GB