Sites Contracts Specialist (Remote/US)
Location: Buenos Aires F.D., Argentina
Requisition Number: 524
Position Title: Principal Specialist, Site Contracts
We are seeking a Site Contract Specialist (level varies) to join our growing team! The role is a full time, permanent and home-based in the United States.
The Site Contracts Specialist is responsible for the development, dissemination, negotiation, and finalization of clinical study and investigator agreements and related documents between sponsors and clinical research sites.
Tasks may include but are not limited to
- Drafting, reviewing and analyzing the site, investigator and other project-related contracts
- Negotiation and finalization or assistance in negotiation and finalization of clinical trial contracts and services contracts with WCT Legal Department, study team, Sponsors, investigators and/or clinical sites, amending and terminating such contracts
- Development and negotiation or assistance in the development and negotiation of new investigators/site contracts and/or country contract templates as well as addenda to them
- Manage execution (including signature process) of contracts with sites, investigators and other project-related contracts as applicable
- Reviewing study budgets and costs pertaining to contract negotiation
- Liaising with WCT Legal Department, study teams, sponsor, sites and investigators
- Representation of the Company in relations with clinical sites, investigators, other parties and project-related vendors, as applicable
- Performing legal translation and/or proofreading of contracts with clinical sites/investigators
- Develop, monitor, track and process new and amended investigator/site contracts and other project-related contracts.
- Review contracts and other documents for completeness and accuracy.
- Maintain and update hard-copy and electronic contract files.
- CTMS entry, maintenance and regular update as assigned.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent negotiation skills and knowledge of clinical trial agreements.
- Computer literacy and confidence in working with legislation databases, documents, spreadsheets, and other office software.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in business administration, finance, science or related field.
- At least 1 year of experience working with investigator/site contracts.
- Experience in Clinical Research Pharmaceutical or CRO industry.
- Knowledge of ICH CGP and local country legislation in the sphere of clinical trials
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Sites Contracts Specialist (Remote/US)
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Morrisville, North Carolina US
CountryEEOText_Description: Worldwide Clinical Trials is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, political belief or disability.