Scientist, Bioanalysis Lead
Location: Austin, TX, USA
Requisition Number: 5221
Position Title: Scientist, Bioanalysis Lead
Who we are
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates, and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
We are Worldwide Clinical Trials, and we are a global team of almost 2,500 experts, bright thinkers, dreamers, and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs – in the best possible way.
Our mission is to work with passion and purpose every day to improve lives and we are looking for others who value this same pursuit.
What you will do
- Assist in assigning projects for each employee and assist in coordinating schedules with other related personnel such as Study Managers, Instrument Operations, and Senior Director, Head of Laboratory Operations
- Effectively communicate to each employee the job responsibilities and expectations for his/her position through on-the-job training for various extraction techniques utilized for sample analysis
- Understand and apply regulatory guidelines when applicable and ensure staff compliance with required training of departmental GLP, SOP, safety, and other guidelines
- Actively develop staff through training, coaching, and mentoring in scientific, technical, and regulatory areas and ensuring staff compliance with required training of departmental GLP, SOP, safety, and other guidelines
- Monitor and track sample analysis scientist errors in support of improvement opportunities
What you will bring to the role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Effective time management and ability to adapt & prioritize quickly
- Ability to follow written protocols and direct activities of others to drive team performance
- Experience with executing chemical testing methods, including aliquotting and extracting samples
- Bachelor's Degree with scientific focus
- 5 years of experience in a bioanalytical lab
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it – because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
Interested in hearing more about Worldwide or our roles? Check out our careers page at www.worldwide.com/careers!
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Scientist, Bioanalysis Lead
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to enabling professionals from all backgrounds and experiences to succeed and, to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and creativity. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, military status, or other class protected by applicable law. Worldwide is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where people thrive by being themselves and are inspired to do their best work every day.