Senior Validation Analyst - UK - Home Based
Multiple Locations: England, UK • Belgrade, Serbia
Requisition Number: 5167
Position Title: Senior Validation Analyst
Who we are
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
We are Worldwide Clinical Trials, and we are a global team of almost 2,500 experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs – in the best possible way.
Our mission is to work with passion and purpose every day to improve lives and we are looking for others who value this same pursuit. [SH1]
What a Validation Analyst does at Worldwide
To co-ordinate and perform processes associated with the validation and maintenance of systems used to support the business process of WCT.
What you will do
- Working to ensure that all technologies used to support WCT processes meet Business Requirements, Quality and Regulatory Standards.
- To provide validation assistance for WCT systems.
- To author and execute tests as required in support of qualification and validation activities.
- To review and create validation documentation according to company SOPs.
- To support other departments within the organisation with their testing needs.
- To liaise with key stakeholders to report progress and any outstanding issues.
- To work closely with Trial Technologies Tech PMs and Business Analysts to support the delivery of projects.
- To support Trial Technologies in the production and maintenance of processes and procedures.
- To liaise with 3rd party vendors on matters associated with validation.
What you will bring to the role
- Self-motivated individual who can positively contribute to a team environment.
- Be able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to adjust to new, different or changing requirements and is also able to work to tight deadlines
- Experience of efficient and repeatable testing in a software development environment
- A working appreciation of all types of testing including functional, non-functional.
- Understanding of how testing integrates within the SDLC.
Desirable but not required:
- ISEB/ISTQB Foundation certificate in Software testing
- Experience of working in a highly regulated environment such as clinical trials (GAMP, ISO Standards).
- Knowledge of validation within a Clinical background.
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it – because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
Interested in hearing more about Worldwide or our roles? Check out our careers page at www.worldwide.com/careers!
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Validation Analyst - UK - Home Based
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: London, GB