Associate RTSM Specialist - UK - Office/Home-Based
Location: Nottingham, UK
Requisition Number: 5114
Position Title: Associate RTSM Specialist
Who we are
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence. We are Worldwide Clinical Trials, and we are a global team of almost 3,000 experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs – in the best possible way. Our mission is to work with passion and purpose every day to improve lives and we are looking for others who value this same pursuit.
What a Associate Clinical Systems Project Manager does at Worldwide
Manages the successful continued delivery of assigned live clinical systems projects by ensuring high quality execution and work products and by meeting the established project budget and schedule
What you will do
- Proactively identify the incidence of additional scope and work with stakeholders to determine the appropriate course of action, raising change orders as needed
- Plan project amendment scope and timelines to ensure successful delivery by ensuring the availability of all necessary participants, and by identifying risks and corresponding mitigation plans
- Provide oversight and accountability of deliverables, ensuring they meet Worldwide SOP’s, current Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and other applicable regulations
- Liaise with staff and management as applicable to manage project budgets
What you will bring to the role
- Ability to communicate concisely and effectively in both written and spoken English
- Proficient client-facing skills
- Self-motivated individual who can positively contribute to a team environment
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Flexible and able to use sound independent judgment and take initiative to assess information
- Able to make effective decisions in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline or able to demonstrate equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience within CRO /pharma/scientific environment
- Experience working in regulated environments such as clinical trials (GAMP, ISO Standards)
- Understanding of clinical trials, blinding, patient safety, data integrity and associated regulations
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it – because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
Interested in hearing more about Worldwide or our roles? Check out our careers page at www.worldwide.com/careers!
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Associate RTSM Specialist - UK - Office/Home-Based
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Nottingham, GB