Location: Nottingham, England, United Kingdom
Requisition Number: 5096
Position Title: Project Analyst
Who we are
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
We are Worldwide Clinical Trials, and we are a global team of almost 2,500 experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs – in the best possible way.
Our mission is to work with passion and purpose every day to improve lives and we are looking for others who value this same pursuit.
What a Project Analyst does at Worldwide
The role of Project Analyst is to manage the financial health of our projects, working closely with the project to team to accurate record all financial data, report financial data clearly to the Project team and be the financial expert for the client interface. The project analyst does this through collaboration, educating and, when necessary, challenging teams. The Project analysts has the responsibility to escalate any financial concerns through the appropriate escalation routes.
What you will do
- Work with Project Management Team to accurately record actual units and corresponding value completed on a monthly cycle
- Work with Project Management Team to accurately forecast future units and revenue
- Ensure invoices are raised as soon as applicable
- Monitor the total project cash position including services, PTC’s, Grants, outstanding invoices, advances, etc.
- Accurately record data in required systems. Currently including PPRs, Anaplan, Great Plains, Invoice Trackers, OOS logs, etc.
- Ensure compliance with audit requirements and support the year end and interim audit processes
- Support the CO process through the accurate recording of OOS and input to CO’s as appropriate.
- Stay up to date with local and global revenue regulations
- Ensure accurate reporting to clients in a timely manner in line with client requirements
- Work on projects and areas of specialty as agreed with the Lead/Senior Project Analysts
What you will bring to the role
- Ability to influence and challenge as required
- Understanding of the financial aspects of projects from Bid tool to Project Close Out
- Take responsibility for self-learning
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Excel, databases and accounting systems
- Degree educated
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it – because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
Interested in hearing more about Worldwide or our roles? Check out our careers page at www.worldwide.com/careers!
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Project Analyst
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Nottingham, GB