Senior Manager, Site Contracts - Europe - Home-based
Location: Nottingham, England, United Kingdom
Requisition Number: 5073
Position Title: Senior Manager, Site Contracts
Who we are
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
We are Worldwide Clinical Trials, and we are a global team of almost 2,500 experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs – in the best possible way.
Our mission is to work with passion and purpose every day to improve lives and we are looking for others who value this same pursuit.
What you will do
- Serves as a direct Line Manager to Site Contracts team. Maintains Sites Contracts resources by recruiting, selecting and training employees. Provides ongoing mentorship, coaching, training, developing personal growth opportunities to Site Contracts team.
- Manages project plans, timelines and resources allocation with regard to activities of the Site Contracts team responsibilities in the designated region/s. Assists in the development and maintenance of departmental/divisional goals, Key Performance Indicators (KPI) processes, policies, SOPs and associated documents.
- Review study budgets and costing pertaining to study contract negotiation, participate and support in business development activities and attend bid defense meeting to meet business needs. Works closely with the Clinical Study Start-up Lead and/or other company departments to ensure delivery of fully executed
- Negotiation and finalization or assistance in negotiation and finalization of Site Contracts and Investigator Grants with ,WCT Bid and Proposal Department, WCT Legal Department, Project study team, Sponsors, investigators and/or clinical sites, amending and terminating such contracts and / or Investigator Grants.
What you will bring to the role
- Extensive knowledge regarding local requirements within the assigned region in regards to clinical trial agreements requirements and negotiations.
- Ability to review and understand technical, medical and legal documents related to clinical trial agreements.
- Clearly, proven leadership and organizational management skills are essential attributes
- Excellent management skills with ability to work in fast-paced, deadline oriented, and changing environment
- Strong planning, strategizing, managing, monitoring, scheduling, critiquing and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including negotiation skills and knowledge of clinical trial agreements to clearly and concisely present information.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in business administration, law, science or related field.
- Adept knowledge of biopharmaceutical/CRO industry and applicable local regulatory requirements. Knowledge and understanding of ICH and GCP Guidelines, as well as local regulatory requirements.
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills.
- At least 5 years of experience as a Site Contract Specialist and at least 3 years of previous Line Management experience.
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it – because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
Interested in hearing more about Worldwide or our roles? Check out our careers page at www.worldwide.com/careers!
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Manager, Site Contracts - Europe - Home-based
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Nottingham, GB