Clinical Trial Manager - Rare Disease/General Medicine - Europe
Multiple Locations: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania • Serbia • Poland • France • Germany • Italy • Bulgaria • Spain • Czechia • Romania • Slovakia
Requisition Number: 4999
Position Title: Clinical Trial Manager
Who we are
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
We are Worldwide Clinical Trials, and we are a global team of almost 2,500 experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs – in the best possible way.
Our mission is to work with passion and purpose every day to improve lives and we are looking for others who value this same pursuit.
What Clinical Operations Site Management does at Worldwide
Clinical Trial Managers (CTMs) play a vital role in ensuring our clinical research programs are executed with the quality and excellence our sponsors expect and the care and passion patients deserve.
These roles are the backbone of every strong CRO, helping drive breakthrough scientific research and playing a lead role in every clinical trial. All CROs will promise you growth, opportunity, and maybe even a challenge. But we offer more than that. We offer an uncommon experience – one you can’t get anywhere else, with a team unlike anyone else.
What you will do
- Provide leadership and direction to clinical site management team members from study start through to closure
- Serve as Site Management primary point of contact and representative for clinical monitoring and site activities within the project, including, but not limited to:
- Primary Sponsor contact
- Investigator and Bid Defense Meetings
- Internal and External study team calls
- Project-specific Audits / Inspections
- Manage monitoring deliverables to achieve study budget and identify Out of Scope Activities
- Oversee compliance to the Clinical Monitoring Plan, including site visits, outstanding trip reports and visit follow up letters
What you will bring to the role
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills in English and in local language
- Ability to lead and motivate a team remotely
- Demonstrate initiative and problem-solving skills by offering solutions when obstacles are identified
- Strong customer focus, ability to interact professionally within a sponsor contact
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CTMS, and EDC Systems
- Bachelor’s Degree or a Nursing Degree required
- 1+ years’ experience as a Clinical Trial Manager, Clinical Operations Leader, Lead CRA, or equivalent role
- 3+ years’ experience as a Clinical Research Associate
- Experience in Rare diseases and General Medicine required
- Willingness to travel
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it – because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Clinical Trial Manager - Rare Disease/General Medicine - Europe
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bucharest, RO