Clinical Research Associate Trainee - Future CRA Academy
Location: United States
Requisition Number: 4990
Position Title: Clinical Research Associate (CRA Academy)
Our next CRA Academy will begin in late 2022 or early 2023. If you are interested in being considered for future CRA Academy positions, please apply!
Who we are
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates, and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
What Clinical Operations Site Management does at Worldwide
The CRA Academy will play a vital role in ensuring our clinical research programs are executed with the quality and excellence our sponsors expect and the care and passion patients deserve.
These roles help drive breakthrough scientific research and playing a lead role in every clinical trial. All CROs will promise you growth, opportunity, and maybe even a challenge. But we offer more than that. We offer an uncommon experience – one you can’t get anywhere else, with a team unlike anyone else.
At Worldwide we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every trial like a patient’s life depends on it – because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
What you will do
Responsible for site qualification, initiation, interim monitoring, site management and study close-out visits for studies in accordance with Good Clinical Practices (GCPs) and applicable local and international regulations and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). Ensure quality of data submitted from study sites and assure timely submission of data, including appropriate reporting and follow-up for all safety events by site personnel. This role participates in our CRA Academy program, which provides training and guidance in addition to hands on experience as a CRA.
- Compile and ensure completeness of regulatory documents and ethical submission documentation as appropriate and required (e.g. IRB / IEC study approval, informed consent, etc.)
- Document site visit findings via written reports
- Assess, monitor, and train study site staff on protocol adherence as required
- Conduct source documentation review and source data verification for compliance, patient safety, and veracity of data
- Actively participate in learning assignments, group discussions, root cause investigations, and group assignments throughout the CRA Academy training program
What you will bring to the role
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with effective time management
- Ability to work in an organized and methodical manner, both independently and as a team member
- Strong attention to detail and focus on quality work
- Good understanding of standard operating procedures
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to comply with regulatory requirements and deadlines
- 1 year of experience working in Clinical Research required
- Bachelor’s degree or nursing degree required
- Willingness to travel at least 60% required
- Valid current passport and driving license required
- Fluent in the local languages of the countries under responsibilities and proficient in both spoken and written English
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it – because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
Worldwide Conducts a background verification which includes verification of education and previous employment.
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Clinical Research Associate Trainee - Future CRA Academy
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.