Clinical Data Management Associate
Location: San Antonio, Texas, United States
Requisition Number: 4988
Position Title: Clinical Data Management Associate I
Who we are:
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it – because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
What you will do:
The Clinical Data Management Associate I, under the guidance and supervision of the Manager, Clinical Data Department, is responsible for eSource database design and development, electronic case report form design and the monitoring, management and archival of clinical data for all trials conducted at Worldwide Clinical Trials Early Phase Services Phase I Unit.
What you will do:
The Clinical Data Management Associate I’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Review study protocol and supporting documents for each study.
- Regularly attend study initiation visits and study planning meetings. Responsible for requesting, scheduling and completing any training required for this position.
- Develop eSource database for capture of clinical data and manage required mid study updates. Identify appropriate transfer fields for development of Case Report Form. Develops understanding of ICH-GCP Guidelines and C-DISC standards.
- Identifies areas for process improvement and provides information to management. Performs additional assignments as warranted by upcoming and ongoing clinical research studies
What you will bring to the role
- Exceptional organizational skills. Ability to understand complex written and oral instructions.
- Computer systems and applications knowledge. Knowledge of the clinical research process, including Good Clinical Practice.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Excellent attention to detail. Ability to set and meet multiple deadlines.
- Ability to phrase queries in an understandable and impartial manner.
Required: Bachelor’s degree with at least 3 years of clinical research experience.
Other: Possible mental demands include, but are not limited to: reading, math, intense concentration, verbal communication, written communication, and client contact, exceptional attention to detail, multi- tasks, frequent interruptions, and fluctuation in work load.
The Clinical Data Management Associate I, will have contact with Sponsors and internal staff. Professionalism in behavior and appearance and customer service will be of the utmost importance as a representative of Worldwide. The Clinical Data Management Associate I must acquire and use exemplary skills in working with Worldwide staff regarding data and compliance issues.
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Clinical Data Management Associate
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Antonio, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: Worldwide Clinical Trials is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, political belief or disability.