Associate, Accounts Receivable
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Requisition Number: 4987
Position Title: Associate, Accounts Receivable
Who we are
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
We are Worldwide Clinical Trials, and we are a global team of almost 2,500 experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs – in the best possible way.
Our mission is to work with passion and purpose every day to improve lives and we are looking for others who value this same pursuit.
What you will do
- Be professional in charge of preparing and rendering invoices to sponsors/clients, encompassing services, pass-through cost reimbursements and grants;
- Assistance with timely preparation, maintenance and reconciliation of Billing, A/R and other related reports followed up with the review and analysis;
- Reconciliation of unbilled services/reimbursable expenses and deferred revenue/advance expenses on the balance sheet
- Ensure proof of compliance of pass-through expenses to internal policies and client requirements;
- Helps identifying process gaps and expedites their resolution through consultation with supervisor;
- Assist as needed with annual corporate external audit and with statutory corporate tax filings;
What you will bring to the role
- Strong organizational and self-motivation skills; Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines with a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to clearly and concisely present information, including English language proficiency
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to interface appropriately with all levels of management
- Degree in a numerate discipline preferred or possess a degree (or equivalent) and at least 1 year of working experience in finance or accounting
- Advanced knowledge in the use of financial software applications and databases
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills are essential; Proficiency in all other MS-Office applications will be requisite for this position
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it – because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
Interested in hearing more about Worldwide or our roles? Check out our careers page at www.worldwide.com/careers!
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Associate, Accounts Receivable
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Belgrade, Vojvodina RS