Manager, Data Management - UK/Europe - Remote
Location: United Kingdom
Requisition Number: 4962
Position Title: Manager, Data Management
Job Title: Manager, Clinical Data Management
Who we are
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
We are Worldwide Clinical Trials, and we are a global team of almost 2,500 experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs – in the best possible way.
Our mission is to work with passion and purpose every day to improve lives and we are looking for others who value this same pursuit.
What Global Data Management does at Worldwide
Data Management is an ever growing and collaborative department. Our global team is a group of diverse individuals with wide-ranging experience within the industry. From start to finish, we are involved in clinical studies beginning with building the study database, to locking and delivering the final dataset for the project. Data Management reviews and ensures the clinical study data is of high quality for regulatory submissions.
The Data Management group is the perfect place to launch or further your career. Whether it is technical expertise, or coming from a clinical background, you’re able to hone and expand your skillset within our department. Spanning various roles from data support staff, database and SAS programmers, coders and functional leads, there is place for you!
What you will do
- Provide management and leadership of teams within Data Management department
- Ensure the efficient, accurate and timely management of clinical data management services
- To assist with budgets and resource needs at department and project level. This will include reviewing and providing input to project proposals, and scope changes at the project level
- Manage and ensure deliver to time, budget and quality of each of the data management projects to which assigned; provide leadership to the data management teams
What you will bring to the role
- Close attention to detail and to be questioning about the validity of the data being entered
- Willingness to adapt to various computer systems
- Proven project delivery
- Proven time management and team management skills
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it – because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
Interested in hearing more about Worldwide or our roles? Check out our careers page at www.worldwide.com/careers!
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Manager, Data Management - UK/Europe - Remote
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.