Project Manager (CNS - Epilepsy or Neurology) Remote (US or Canada)
Multiple Locations: United States • New York, New York, United States • Boston, Massachusetts, United States • Texas, United States • California, United States • Ohio, United States • Arizona, United States • Georgia, United States • South Carolina, United States • Massachusetts, United States • Pennsylvania, United States • Missouri, United States • Tennessee, United States • Utah, United States • Washington, United States • Florida, United States • North Carolina, United States • Virginia, United States • New Jersey, United States • Illinois, United States • Colorado, United States • Canada
Requisition Number: 4949
Position Title: Project Manager
Project Manager (CNS-Epilepsy or Neurology)
Remote Anywhere in the United States or Canada
Who we are
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates, and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
What Project Management does at Worldwide
Worldwide Clinical Trials Project management is the perfect blend of operational rigor and therapeutic expertise, with a client-focused approach. Our Global Project Leads (GPLs) and Clinical Project Managers (CPMs) expertly guide our project teams to deliver with high quality, focusing on “doing it right the first time”.
The Project Management team is engaged in all aspects of the trial collaborating with scientific and therapeutic leadership, coordinating across project teams, and providing flexible, innovative and proactive solutions. At Worldwide, you will be dedicated to a specific therapeutic area which will not only give you an opportunity to develop in depth global operational expertise, but also benefit from exceptional scientific and medical background that our experts bring.
What you will do
- Project Manager (PM) is responsible for the overall coordination and management of clinical trials from start up through closeout activities.
- Directs the technical, financial and operational aspects of the projects -- thus securing the successful completion of clinical trials.
- Works with functional area leads to identify and evaluate fundamental project requirements, interpret data on complex issues, is responsible for contingency planning and implementation of rescue strategy where needed and ensure solutions are implemented.
- Works to ensure that all project deliverables meet the customer’s time/quality/cost expectations.
- The PM, with support from the Project Management Directors, working in collaboration with other functional area leads, is accountable for ensuring that all project deliverables meet the customer/contract expectations.
Tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Lead core project team members and facilitate their ability to lead extended/complete project team.
- Lead cross unit coordination both internal and external, inclusive of sub-contractors.
- Define and manage project resource needs in conjunction with functional heads and establish contingency plans for key resources
- Ensure successful design, implementation, tracking and revision of project plans for assigned projects.
- Promote effective teamwork among project team members; resolve conflicts as needed.
- Ensure appropriate communication on project-related matters with the PM Management.
- Meet financial performance targets for the assigned clinical projects
- Ensure project deliverables are met according to both WCT and client expectations.
- Initiate improvements to enhance the efficiency and the quality of the work performed on assigned projects.
- Act as key client contact for assigned projects.
- Establish excellent working relationships with client project teams to ensure client satisfaction and operational excellence.
- Ensure that all staff allocated to assigned projects are trained on the study protocol and all other study related processes, adhere to professional standards and to SOPs as well as current Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and applicable local regulations.
- Liaise with functional line management in identification of any training or development needs and input into the performance appraisal process for trial team members.
- Manage delegated aspects of designated projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
What you will bring to the role
- Ability to manage projects in a multi-office environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills in English.
- Superior planning and organizational skills with attention to details.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CTMS and EDC Systems.
- 4+ years' Clinical Project Management.
- experience required within a CRO setting is preferred.
- University/College degree, within Life Science is preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of project management processes with a solid understanding of how to craft and manage a project budget.
- Can demonstrate experience of successfully managing and/or leading multidisciplinary project teams.
- Ability to travel when needed.
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it – because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Project Manager (CNS - Epilepsy or Neurology) Remote (US or Canada)
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
CountryEEOText_Description: Worldwide Clinical Trials is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, political belief or disability.