Senior Project Manager / Associate Director, Project Management - CNS - Europe - Home based - Sign On Bonus!
Multiple Locations: Madrid, Spain • Georgia, USA • Israel • France • Belgium • Bulgaria • Spain • Czechia • Croatia • Romania • Slovakia • Ireland • Hungary • United Kingdom • Serbia • Poland
Requisition Number: 4936
Position Title: Senior Project Manager
Who we are
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
We are Worldwide Clinical Trials, and we are a global team of almost 2,500 experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs – in the best possible way.
Our mission is to work with passion and purpose every day to improve lives and we are looking for others who value this same pursuit.
What you will do
- Be accountable for multiple projects simultaneously
- Work effectively across multiple divisions to direct the delivery of projects/programs within cost, time and quality requirements, and ensure successful design, implementation, tracking and revision of project plans for assigned projects
- Work with leadership in all functional areas on the continuous development/improvement of business processes to support cross functional teams and to ensure that work is uniform, complete and managed appropriately
- Serves as a liaison with Business Development and Bids/Contracts for the client presentations and proposal development
What you will bring to the role
- Strong leadership skills and excellent judgment and decision-making skills
- Strong financial acumen, knowledge of budgeting, forecasting and resource management
- Effective oral and written communication skills including the ability to communicate in English, both orally and in writing
- Effective organizational, interpersonal and negotiation skills; A relationship builder who is able to work effectively in matrix organizations
- Expert knowledge of project management principles and application
- Skilled in process improvement, especially as it applies to clinical trials, clinical development and project management
- University/college degree (life science preferred) or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution (e.g., nursing certification, medical or laboratory technology) or equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the individual with the required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Minimum of eight (8) years of clinical pharmaceutical industry experience including demonstrated skills and competency in clinical project management tasks
- In lieu of the above requirements, candidates with > five (5) years supervisory experience in a health care setting and six (6) years clinical research experience in the pharmaceutical or CRO industries will be considered
- Experience in conducting global clinical trials and in using project management software
- Valid passport
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it – because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
Interested in hearing more about Worldwide or our roles? Check out our careers page at www.worldwide.com/careers!
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Project Manager / Associate Director, Project Management - CNS - Europe - Home based - Sign On Bonus!
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Madrid, Madrid ES