Associate, Sample Control
Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Requisition Number: 4872
Position Title: Associate, Sample Control
Who we are
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates, and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
We are Worldwide Clinical Trials, and we are a global team of almost 2,500 experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs – in the best possible way.
Our mission is to work with passion and purpose every day to improve lives and we are looking for others who value this same pursuit.
What you will do
- Log specimens and maintain secure and well-organized specimen storage
- Providing study samples and QC materials for bioanalysis
- Ensure that study samples are archived, returned to the sponsor and/or disposed of when appropriate
- Accurate and meticulous documentation of all required maintenance and sample chain of custody
- Monitoring freezers used for sample storage
What you will bring to the role
- Strong initiative to be a driving force in the lab
- Ability to follow established Worldwide policies and GLP regulations
- Ability to read, understand, and execute detailed technical instructions to be able to organize, schedule, and perform laboratory activities
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Effective communication skills to be able to convey findings in writing and verbally
- Bachelor's Degree with scientific focus
- 0-2 years of experience in a bioanalytical lab
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it – because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
Interested in hearing more about Worldwide or our roles? Check out our careers page at www.worldwide.com/careers!
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Associate, Sample Control
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: Worldwide Clinical Trials is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, political belief or disability.