Commercial Solutions Strategy Associate II
Multiple Locations: Raleigh, North Carolina, United States • England, United Kingdom • Serbia
Requisition Number: 4838
Position Title: Commercial Solutions Strategy Associate II
Who we are
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
We are Worldwide Clinical Trials, and we are a global team of almost 2,500 experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs – in the best possible way.
Our mission is to work with passion and purpose every day to improve lives and we are looking for others who value this same pursuit.
What a Commercial Solutions Strategy Associate II does at Worldwide
The Commercial Solutions Strategy Associate II of Commercial Solutions will support the organization by partnering with Commercial Operations team to find solutions to managing the overall pricing model. They will use data/insights to drive strategy, creation, and evaluation of the pricing tool as well as assist with other programs within the organization. The individual will support initiatives to analyze business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources, bringing expertise, and leveraging internal subject matter experts, developing recommendations, and assisting in implementation.
What you will do
• Pricing bid tool management, including working across functional departments to assist in the design and implementation of tool improvements and changes.
• Participate in Commercial Solutions team calls and conversations to stay up to date on team initiatives
• Perform ad hoc analysis/deliverables as requested from Commercial Operations
• Perform customized pricing deliverables for specific client requests (inflation analysis, rate cards, cash flow, etc.)
• Independently drive and own assign projects.
• Provide analysis and feedback to support Commercial Operations.
• Respond to routine and non-routine inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
• Resolve complex inquiries with minimal support or oversight.
What you will bring to the role
• Proficiency in all MS-Office applications (Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Access skills required)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work either independently or in a team environment, depending on the task; and
• Comprehensive understanding of the proposal development process, budgeting and the overall business organization and functional areas, and commercial strategy
• Knowledge about the pharmaceutical and CRO industry a plus.
• Advanced Microsoft Office Suite experience with strong skills in Excel and PowerPoint. Competence in analytical tools (PowerBI), and CRM (i.e., Salesforce) or similar programs preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in relevant field
• Experience with analyzing large data sets and characterizing information
• Excellent customer relationship management skills and strong commercial acumen
• Ability to work in a high pressure/ time-sensitive environment including the ability to handle multiple issues on multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong organizational agility, negotiation skills, and demonstrated drive for results
• Proven ability to build peer relationships and effective teams with demonstrated global and cultural awareness
• Minimum two years’ experience in CRO/Pharmaceutical industry or similar preferred
• Experience within a CRO or Pharma company providing comprehensive understanding of sponsor/CRO business practices and advanced knowledge of operational/financial practices, with the ability to analyze and evaluate processes and procedures preferred
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it – because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
Interested in hearing more about Worldwide or our roles? Check out our careers page at www.worldwide.com/careers!
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Commercial Solutions Strategy Associate II
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Raleigh, North Carolina US
CountryEEOText_Description: Worldwide Clinical Trials is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, political belief or disability.