Clinical Data Management Associate II
Location: Bucharest, Bucureşti, Romania
Requisition Number: 4790
Position Title: Clinical Data Management Associate II
Who we are
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
We are Worldwide Clinical Trials, and we are a global team of almost 2,500 experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs – in the best possible way.
Our mission is to work with passion and purpose every day to improve lives and we are looking for others who value this same pursuit.
What you will do
SUMMARY: The Clinical Data Management Associate II is responsible for overall database design, electronic case report form design, monitoring, management, processing, and archival of clinical data. You will interact with Sponsors and internal staff regarding related data, study timelines, and compliance issues.
- Designs study database to ensure accurate creation of eSource and case report forms for data collection and reports
- Performs verification and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of configured databases and database lock/unlock procedures
- Reviews study protocol, monitors quality checks, identifies/resolves discrepancies, and tracks timeliness
- Prepares documents, reports, and assists in corrective actions for findings
- Manages archival of clinical trial documents (paper and electronic records)
- Creates guidelines, access instructions, and provides support/training to those using the database
What you will bring to the role
- Professionalism in behavior and appearance and customer service
- Excellent written/oral communication skills and ability to understand complex instructions
- Computer systems and applications knowledge
- Strong interpersonal skills, attention to detail, organizational skills, and ability to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of the clinical research process, including Good Clinical Practice
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in the field of Health)
- At least 3 years of quality control/quality assurance, and data management of regulatory documents in the clinical research field
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it – because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
Interested in hearing more about Worldwide or our roles? Check out our careers page at www.worldwide.com/careers!
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Clinical Data Management Associate II
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bucharest, RO