Multiple Locations: Raleigh, NC, USA • United States
Requisition Number: 4683
Position Title: Program Manager, Clinical Systems
Who we are
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
Plans, manages, and drives the successful delivery of assigned programs, including projects for key strategic initiatives, ensuring high quality execution of work products and meeting the established project budget and schedule constraints. Builds and maintains productive relationships with leadership and internal sponsors, providing effective and timely problem solving & communications. Provides input into project management processes and execution.
Tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Oversee, manage and establish program portfolio, ensuring inclusion of all necessary work streams
- Organize programs and activities in accordance with the corporate mission, goals and objectives
- Deliver successful program outcomes by managing multiple projects at one time to a consistent high level
- Break programs and projects down to enable phased delivery
- Consult with Business Owner to ensure creation of realistic scope and budget to deliver results as defined in Business Case
- Create and maintain project schedule
- Establish budget, scope and schedule tolerances and ensure they are maintained within the agreed tolerances
- Coordinate with product teams and stakeholders ensuring agreement on and delivery to the agreed scope & schedule
- Manage vendors to ensure a quality delivery and that they meet contract, budget and agreed schedule
- Identify project and program risks, maintaining a risk log and mitigation scenarios
- Identify project and program issues, maintaining an issue log and mitigation scenarios
- Escalate scope creep, risks and issues as appropriate
- Oversee commercialization of programs into the business ensuring that appropriate QMD’s, training and performance metrics are in place
- Monitor to ensure projects and programs continue to meet business case
- Meet with Champions and Senior Leadership Team regularly to communicate transparently regarding project status
The duties and responsibilities listed above are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to communicate concisely and effectively in both written and spoken English
- Proven experience in project and program management, especially the delivery of consulting and system (e.g., enterprise, laboratory) deployments
- Proven stakeholder management skills
- Understanding of commercial and operational areas, including marketing, business development, quality assurance, and other relevant functions
- Strong Problem Solving and Relationship Management skills
- Proficient in the use of common office software
- Self-motivated individual who can positively contribute to a team environment
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Flexible and able to use sound independent judgment and take initiative to assess information
- Able to make effective decisions in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline or able to demonstrate equivalent experience
- Minimum 10 years’ project management experience
- Experience working in regulated environments such as clinical trials (GAMP, ISO Standards)
- Contract Research Organization (CRO), Pharmaceutical or Clinic environment experience preferred
- Understanding of clinical trials, blinding, patient safety, data integrity and associated regulations
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it – because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Program Manager
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Raleigh, North Carolina US
CountryEEOText_Description: Worldwide Clinical Trials is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, political belief or disability.