Global Total Rewards Specialist (Canada or Latin America)
Multiple Locations: Canada • Brazil • United States
Requisition Number: 4668
Position Title: Global Total Rewards Specialist
MISSION AND VISION: We are a strategic partner with a consulting mindset to provide a comprehensive and impactful rewards approach to drive company success, attract and retain talent, support employee development, and together drive the vision to be the world’s best midsize CRO.
The Global Total Rewards team will lead the implementation of Worldwide’s total rewards initiative with a global mindset and a local influence.
MAIN PURPOSE: The Global Total Rewards Specialist supports the strategic compensation, benefits and Total Rewards programs. In addition to support, they will also ensure data integrity of Total Rewards information, manage assigned countries for benefits and compensation, and be the first point of contact for assigned countries.
Tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Implements and administers employee benefit programs to include health insurance, disability insurance, life insurance, employee assistance, retirement and savings, and other ancillary benefits plans
- Work closely with Benefits Vendors and Broker of Record to ensure maximum value for Worldwide, this includes keeping up to date on industry standards to maintain market competitiveness and ensuring programs are compliant with country laws and regulations
- Manage local countries Broker of Records to ensure service meet levels defined in their Statement of Work
- Closely monitors benefit costs for budgeting and cost effectiveness
- Partners with People Partners to gather requirements and feedback for employee benefits
- Prepares and communicates information to employees and former employees about benefit programs, procedures, changes, and government-mandated disclosures
- Prepares and communicates information to the People Partners regarding country legislative changes, plan and program updates, and compensation
- Implements strategic programs such as wellness and recognition
- Assists in the negotiations and contracts with benefit plan providers, vendors, auditors, and consultants for services, premiums, and plan administration
- Works with support to prepares and submits government-mandated reports
- Works with support to audits benefit plans for compliance with government regulations.
- Develops and deliver training related to benefit programs, time off programs and compensation
- Conducts Market analysis and job leveling in conjunction with the compensation strategy
- Acts as a first point of contact for the people partners for all Total Rewards functions
Perform other duties as assigned. The duties and responsibilities listed above are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field required
- Professional Certification in Compensation and/or Benefits desirable
- 3+ years of relevant experience and progressive responsibility in compensation and benefits for global companies.
- Experience efficiently scaling a global total rewards function to support the company’s business goals and growth.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Teams.
- Solid knowledge of HRMS and reporting tools/platforms.
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and technical skills.
- Communicates effectively and candidly by remaining clear, concise, and professional.
- Excellent organizational skills, with strong ability to plan, prioritize, and multi-task.
- Some travel may be required ~10-15%
The company reserves the right to amend this job description in consultation with the employee to reflect changes in its organizational structure or to the job itself in line with emerging business needs.
Promotions are not automatic based on years of experience. Employees are evaluated on proven competency, level of responsibility, scope of role, and ability to work independently.
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Global Total Rewards Specialist (Canada or Latin America)
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.