Clinician, Clinical Assessment Technologies - Nottingham - Remote
Multiple Locations: Nottingham, England, United Kingdom • United Kingdom
Requisition Number: 4635
Position Title: Clinician, Clinical Assessment Technologies
Who we are
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
We are Worldwide Clinical Trials, and we are a global team of almost 2,500 experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs – in the best possible way.
Our mission is to work with passion and purpose every day to improve lives and we are looking for others who value this same pursuit. [SH1]
What a Clinician, Clinical Assessment Technologies does at Worldwide
The Clinician is responsible for all aspects of assigned projects that include clinical assessment, training development and data review for Worldwide Clinical Trials, Inc. (Worldwide). The Clinician works under the direction of the Director, Clinical Assessment Technologies (CAT).
What you will do
- The Clinician is responsible for the clinical aspects of CAT projects as assigned
- The Clinician must apply a working knowledge of clinical assessments to the development of training materials
- The Clinician is responsible for reviewing study specific assessment-related data, as defined in the training plan, to determine eligibility of subjects and contact sites for clarification of data as well as results of the reviews
- The Clinician is responsible for tracking the data reviews and monthly reporting to the sponsor and study team
- The Clinician is responsible for reviewing rater data to determine if rater or data errors have occurred, tracking, reporting and reconciling the data errors
- The Clinician must have experience with clinical research and the utilization of clinical assessment measures
- Development and management of training plans, data review plans, schedules, and timelines
- Development and oversight of data review and dissemination of data review
- Research into scale acquisition and coordination with Worldwide and the sponsor to acquire licenses
- Assist in the review of eCOA/ePRO specifications and engages in User Acceptance Testing of equipment and programs
What you will bring to the role
- Well organized and management skills are essential attributes
- Clear understanding of best business practices with respect to rater training, methodologies, and corporate discipline
- Strong planning, strategizing, managing, monitoring, scheduling, and critiquing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to clearly and concisely present information
- Strong interpersonal skills in a fast-paced, deadline oriented, and changing environment
- Excellent ability to handle multiple tasks and many administrative details in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Minimum of earned Master’s Degree, M.D., Ph.D., PsyD, Pharm.D., in healthcare-related field, with one year of clinical experience, which includes administration of psychiatric and/or cognitive scales OR Bachelor’s in healthcare-related field or RN with minimum 3 years of clinical experience, which includes administration of psychiatric and/or cognitive scales. Minimum 5 year’s experience working at sites which may include CRO, rater training organizations, clinical trial sites, or biotech related industries.
- Demonstrable knowledge of operational aspects Phase I-IV clinical research and experience working with a Contract Research Organization/Rater Training Organization
- The ideal candidate should also have experience in a startup situation and building or implementing databases, project plans, as well as standardized processes and procedures
- Knowledge of Clinician and Patient Reported Outcomes in multiple indications
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it – because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
Interested in hearing more about Worldwide or our roles? Check out our careers page at www.worldwide.com/careers!
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Clinician, Clinical Assessment Technologies - Nottingham - Remote
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Nottingham, GB