IT Systems Administrator
Location: San Antonio, Texas, United States
Requisition Number: 4601
Position Title: Clinical Systems Administrator Early Phase
Who we are
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates, and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
We are Worldwide Clinical Trials, and we are a global team of almost 2,500 experts, bright thinkers, dreamers, and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs – in the best possible way.
Our mission is to work with passion and purpose every day to improve lives and we are looking for others who value this same pursuit.
What you will do
- Implement, configure, maintain, and support Worldwide Early Phase Services Clinical System applications, including the integration of new technologies and service goals
- Acts as the Subject Matter Expert on full use of LabDaq to enhance Central Lab and Safety Lab capabilities
- Provides and assists in training and guidance to users and end-users of the clinical systems and inter-related systems
- Maintain the day to day operations of LabDaq and Clinspark regarding ongoing Central Lab service and in-house safety lab
- Informs and advises management about any system functionality issues that will impact clinical study data or system operations to ensure that the clinic and lab functions as effectively and efficiently as possible
- Troubleshoots and evaluates reported or recognized problems following Worldwide CAPA processes for any Major or Critical issues as well as troubleshoots errors with the LIS reported by safety lab staff
What you will bring to the role
- Ability to thrive in a matrix of departments, various stakeholders, and sponsors
- Ability to communicate effectively with both end users and system developers
- Knowledge of clinical systems, operational procedures and clinical data outputs and knowledge of computer system integration in a clinical and validated environment
- Professionalism and customer service to successfully interface with clients as a representative of Worldwide Clinical Trials
- 3-5 years’ experience managing application performance, health, and availability or equivalent
- Familiar with databases like Oracle or SQL Server
- Experience in the pharma, CRO, or other health-related industry utilizing LIMS systems
- Preferred, but not required: Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or experience equivalent
- Preferred: Lab Daq and Clinspark administrator experience
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it – because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
Interested in hearing more about Worldwide or our roles? Check out our careers page at www.worldwide.com/careers!
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: IT Systems Administrator
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Antonio, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: Worldwide Clinical Trials is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, political belief or disability.