Senior Site Contracts Specialist - APAC - Remote
Multiple Locations: Australia • Singapore • South Korea • Taiwan
Requisition Number: 4529
Position Title: Senior Specialist, Site Contracts
Who we are
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
We are Worldwide Clinical Trials, and we are a global team of almost 2,500 experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs – in the best possible way.
Our mission is to work with passion and purpose every day to improve lives and we are looking for others who value this same pursuit.
What you will do
- Lead the development of sponsor and institution/investigator contracts (obtains agreement on fallback language) and process improvements
- With the assistance of legal counsel, analyze, review and draft contracts with investigators or other consultants/vendors
- Advise WCT Project Managers and Clinical Operation employees on contractual issues for investigator, sponsor and vendor contracts
- Review study budgets and costs pertaining to contract negotiation and participate in business development activities (bids and proposals)
- Lead other Contract team members and provide assistance, training, and support when needed
What you will bring to the role
- Strong planning, strategizing, managing, monitoring, scheduling, and critiquing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to clearly and concisely present information
- Strong interpersonal skills in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented, and changing environment
- Excellent ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- 1-3 years’ experience as Contract Specialist
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Science or Related Field
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it – because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
Interested in hearing more about Worldwide or our roles? Check out our careers page at www.worldwide.com/careers!
State: Australian Capital Territory
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Site Contracts Specialist - APAC - Remote
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.