Location: Belgrade, Central Serbia, Serbia
Requisition Number: 4449
Position Title: LMS Associate
Who we are
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
We are Worldwide Clinical Trials, and we are a global team of almost 2,500 experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs – in the best possible way.
Our mission is to work with passion and purpose every day to improve lives and we are looking for others who value this same pursuit.
What does Training and Quality Management do at Worldwide
We are passionate about building a learning and development program that is truly engaging, inspiring and impactful. Our team thrives on solving challenging problems and making even the most complex topics seem straightforward and simple to master.
Consulting on learning needs in a dynamic and fast-paced environment in cross-functional teams to design digital assets and learning journeys that get the attention of participants and prompt new ways of thinking and acting by transforming material into bite-sized and engaging digital learning content.
What you will do
- Act as the initial point of contact for all LMS related queries from the end user community, primarily related to project-specific training
- Create learning related activities (e.g., training modules, classes, courses, learning plans, etc.) within the LMS; Schedule classes and enroll identified students into those classes
- Maintain, update and modify training plans for groups and individuals as required, primarily related to project-specific training and maintain permissions and security levels for users
- Create and maintain workflows to illustrate creation and revision of courses; creation and revision of training plans; and identification of other persons with responsibility in the learning activity creation process
- Develop and report formal training related metrics to the business, using the reporting functionality from within the LMS; Develop and perform QC checks to ensure that learning activities created within the system meet pre-determined quality requirements
What you will bring to the role
- Basic working knowledge of learning management systems and their principles of operation
- Task focused with the ability to take action in order to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to create strong working relationships, fostering a collaborative work environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to organize and prioritize their own workload
- 1-2 years’ experience as a Clinical Trial Associate or equivalent position, preferably in an operational environment within the pharmaceutical or CRO industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or similar field
- Experience with LMS software systems and/or with the development and delivery of education and training to adult learners is an asset but not required
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it – because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
Interested in hearing more about Worldwide or our roles? Check out our careers page at www.worldwide.com/careers!
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: LMS Associate
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Belgrade, Vojvodina RS