Site Activation Manager - Remote (Europe)
Multiple Locations: Poland • Italy • Bulgaria • Spain • Romania
Requisition Number: 4398
Position Title: Site Activation Manager
Who we are
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
We are Worldwide Clinical Trials, and we are a global team of almost 2,500 experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs – in the best possible way.
Our mission is to work with passion and purpose every day to improve lives and we are looking for others who value this same pursuit.
What you will do
- Serve as the primary point of communication and accountability both internally and externally for start-up and maintenance (if applicable) activities on assigned projects
- Lead and manage assigned SA project teams to achieve successful delivery of milestone achievements and any key performance indicators
- Work in conjunction with assigned project team members to develop site activation related project plans, such as the study-specific Site Activation Plan, prepare risk assessment and mitigation plans relating to project deliverables with input from other roles
- May contribute to the development, review, and maintenance of SOPs and best practice guidelines and provide training/coaching pertaining to activities of the Site Activation department, provides input to departmental process improvement initiatives
- May participate in business development activities by contributing to proposals and bid defense meetings by preparing relevant sections of proposals, budgets and other country and/or study specific activities related to Site Activation
What you will bring to the role
- Strong leadership and organizational management skills, ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions independently and to proactively identify and solve problems
- Ability to provide experience and input into initiatives relating to interacting with sites and/or customer
- Strong oral and written communication skills to clearly and concisely present information
- Team-oriented work style; seeks and gives guidance
- Understanding of initiation, planning, and execution of clinical projects and overall project planning
- Awareness of ICH GCP Guidelines and the FDA/ EU Clinical Trials Directives/National regulations (CTAs, Amendments, Urgent Safety Measures, End of Trial Notifications)
- A minimum four-year college curriculum with a major concentration in medical, biological, physical, health, pharmacy or other related science, OR…
- Two-year college curriculum or equivalent education / training (nursing degree or equivalent life science degree) and eight years’ experience within clinical research (e.g. CRA, Reg Affairs.)
- Minimum of 3 years CRO/pharmaceutical industry experience, preferably in Start-up Management, Project Management, and/or Site Management experience
- Proficient in both spoken and written English
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it – because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
Interested in hearing more about Worldwide or our roles? Check out our careers page at www.worldwide.com/careers!
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Site Activation Manager - Remote (Europe)
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bucharest, RO