Senior Recruiter (APAC)
Multiple Locations: Australia • Singapore • China • South Korea • Japan
Requisition Number: 4329
Position Title: Team Lead Talent Acquisition
Who we are
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
We are Worldwide Clinical Trials, and we are a global team of almost 2,500 experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs – in the best possible way.
Our mission is to work with passion and purpose every day to improve lives and we are looking for others who value this same pursuit.
What Global Talent Acquisition does at Worldwide
We are passionate and singularly focused on hiring the very best talent in the industry, whilst also providing the best possible candidate experience. Dynamic and fast-paced, we are agile, well-resourced and supported by the entire organization, which empowers us to move quickly and decisively.
Teamwork and collaboration is paramount, especially as a globally distributed, remote based team. We are at the forefront of Worldwide’s exciting growth and the nexus between candidates and opportunities.
What you will do
- Perform administrative and logistical functions to support the interview phase of the recruitment life cycle, including scheduling candidate interviews with hiring managers and the interviewing teams through Microsoft Outlook and the applicant tracking system.
- Providing outstanding service and creating a positive interaction with candidates, hiring managers and interview teams throughout the interview scheduling process.
- Assist Talent Acquisition leaders with process improvement projects and provide support with job advertisements, social media presence and internal job postings including support of the employee referral bonus program.
- Assist recruiters and recruitment managers with other miscellaneous recruitment tasks as requested which may include assisting with coordinating and attending recruitment events (registration, catering, packing/shipping materials, communicate details to attendees prior to the event, assist with advertising, etc.).
What you will bring to the role
- Strong communication skills with excellent customer service
- Tenacity, with the ability to multi-task and adjust to a fast paced, virtual environment and constantly changing schedules
- Detail-oriented mindset
- A focus on creating effective relationships with a positive team player attitude
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Excel, and Word
- A Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience generating proposals within a CRO required OR an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with early phase clinical trials preferred
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it – because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Recruiter (APAC)
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.