Manager / Sr. Manager Strategic Feasibility (Remote/EU)
Multiple Locations: United Kingdom • Serbia • Poland • Italy • Bulgaria • Spain • Croatia • Romania • Slovakia • Hungary
Requisition Number: 3955
Position Title: Manager, Strategic Feasibility
Who we are
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
We are Worldwide Clinical Trials, and we are a global team of almost 2,500 experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs – in the best possible way.
Our mission is to work with passion and purpose every day to improve lives and we are looking for others who value this same pursuit.
What Strategic Feasibility does at Worldwide Clinical Trials
Here at Worldwide, we are scientifically driven and committed to making a difference in patient lives, and Feasibility is where it all begins! We are the front-lines in study planning and execution, building the foundation for study success. Members of our strategic feasibility team contribute to advancing the field of feasibility through creative problem solving using advanced analytics and visualizations. We collaborate with senior leaders in our organization and potential clients across the globe to build viable protocols, appropriately position studies geographically, and allocate optimal timelines.
Our Strategic Feasibility team is the perfect next step for your career. Here you can apply your analytic skills and directly impact study strategy decisions. The diverse skill set utilized in feasibility at Worldwide coupled with our supportive team environment also allows you to explore professional growth in feasibility and cross-functional areas of interest.
The Strategic Feasibility Manager will develop strategies for successful trial conduct through the acquisition, analysis and application of data. This will be demonstrated in proposals, bid defenses and stand-a-lone feasibility projects. This person will support the vision and leadership of the Strategic Feasibility team.
CORE FEASIBILITY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Ask the right questions and then acquire, analyze and apply data in a way that demonstrates due diligence in providing a data driven feasibility effort that answers those questions. Every proposal and project we work on is a puzzle that we need to figure out.
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with Worldwide Therapeutic Area Leads, Medical & Scientific Affairs leads, Medical Directors, Regulatory Experts and other stakeholders to support the feasibility process.
- Utilize various data sources to provide feasibility in the form of suggested site and country mixes, timelines, and other factors related to the conduct of a trial.
- Lead the feasibility process for proposals and bid defenses including the development of clear and compelling content.
- Lead paid feasibility projects including delighting the customer, overseeing project deliverables, managing timelines and working within the confines of the budget.
- Educate internal and external customers regarding the principles of data-driven feasibility.
- Assist in the identification of new data sources, the development of new analytical approaches, and/or the development of new tools to support the feasibility process.
- Oversee feasibility activities assigned to the team ensuring customer service (internal & external customers), timelines & quality expectations are met and/or exceeded.
- Serve as a mentor for other Feasibility staff and throughout the company as appropriate.
CORE LEADERSHIP RESPONSIBLITIES
Tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Think: support the vision and development of Strategic Feasibility team through critical thinking and deep reflection. Able to represent the Feasibility and Recruitment Optimization team in country initiatives.
- Inspire: energize, sell vision, act as an example, tell stories, confront reality, ask the right questions, demonstrate possibilities, reassure and give hope for a bright future.
- Mobilize: move a team to action, to build coalitions, define goals, set targets, and encourage networks. This can include line and/or functional management as dictated by team needs.
- Empower: manage authority correctly and delegate generously allocating resources, scrutinizing and overseeing the deployment of those assets appropriately disempowering those who misuse them.
- Serve: embrace the concept of servant leadership whereby the leader’s primary role is to help others by identifying and meeting the needs of colleagues, customers and communities.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to be flexible; we are a small team and everyone on the team will be expected to wear different hats at different times including occasionally stretching beyond the comfortable.
- An effective communicator, both written and spoken English, who is able to demonstrate the ability to write persuasively and develop compelling visualizations (charts, graphics, etc…).
- Ability to think creatively and solve problems.
- Ability to process information quickly and dynamically adapt to new information.
- Ability to be patient with colleagues and peers.
- An accomplished negotiator with the ability to influence and present to small and large groups.
- Ability to work at a fast pace with short timelines and minimal oversight.
- Ability to work collaboratively with Project Management and Site Management colleagues in a post award feasibility efforts.
- Ability to travel approximately 20% for business needs.
- 5+ years’ of transferrable experience in industry and data driven feasibility for clinical research
- Background in medicine, science or other relevant discipline with a substantial international experience in clinical drug development across a broad range of therapeutic areas
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Manager / Sr. Manager Strategic Feasibility (Remote/EU)
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Warsaw, PL