Principal Specialist, Site Contracts - Remote (Europe)
Multiple Locations: United Kingdom • Ukraine • Serbia • Poland • Italy • Russia • Bulgaria • Spain • Croatia • Romania
Requisition Number: 3863
Position Title: Principal Specialist, Site Contracts
Who we are
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
We are Worldwide Clinical Trials, and we are a global team of almost 2,500 experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs – in the best possible way.
Our mission is to work with passion and purpose every day to improve lives and we are looking for others who value this same pursuit.
What you will do
- Serves as a Lead and subject matter expert on Clinical Trial Agreement processes at the project level
- Develops and provides expert and strategic pathways for the successful site contract execution within a project/program, presents sites contract negotiation processes on kick-off/alignment meetings
- Agrees and negotiates Clinical Trial Agreements templates, fall back language and sites budget negotiation parameters with project lead and Sponsor
- Supervises and mentors allocated Site Contracts Specialist, ensuring effective planning, effective communication, on-time issues escalation, problem-solving and execution
- Assists the Site Contracts Manager and/or other company departments in leading or participating in departmental initiatives, tasks forces, and additional training where necessary
What you will bring to the role
- Extensive knowledge regarding global requirements in regard to Clinical Trial Agreements requirements and negotiations.
- Ability to review and understand technical, medical and legal documents related to Clinical Trial Agreements
- Strong negotiation, planning, strategizing, mentoring, monitoring, scheduling, diplomacy, critiquing and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to motivate both individuals and a team, and to successfully work in a “virtual” team environment
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in business administration, law, science or related field.
- Adept knowledge of the biopharmaceutical/CRO industry and applicable local regulatory requirements.
- Knowledge and understanding of ICH and GCP guidelines, as well as local regulatory requirements.
- 2-3 years of experience as a Senior Site Contracts Specialist or min 5 years Site Contract experience
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it – because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
Interested in hearing more about Worldwide or our roles? Check out our careers page at www.worldwide.com/careers!
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Principal Specialist, Site Contracts - Remote (Europe)
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bucharest, RO