Clinical Operations Assistant - United States
Location: United States
Requisition Number: 3843
Position Title: Clinical Operations Assistant I
Who we are
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates, and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
What Clinical Operations Site Management does at Worldwide
Clinical Operations assistants play a vital role in ensuring our clinical research programs are executed with the quality and excellence our sponsors expect and the care and passion patients deserve.
The Clinical Operations Assistant is responsible for completing all assigned projects for Clinical Operations in a timely and accurate manner, while interfacing directly with in-house personnel and field employees. Key functions include providing administrative support for the members of the local clinical operations team - CRAs, IHCRAs, Directors, and Managers - in their project and non-project related tasks.
At Worldwide we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every trial like a patient’s life depends on it – because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you daily - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
What you will do
- Manage document control functions, including maintaining Master List of paper/electronic documents and media generated and distributed for Clinical Operations
- Coordinate shipment and delivery of non-critical and non-drug related study supplies
- Maintain interdepartmental communication to ensure consistency and availability of new forms and revisions
- Audit and resolve issues of redundancy, currency, and consistency of Clinical Operations documents on shared drive, SharePoint and portals
What you will bring to the role
- Excellent organizational skills, time management, written and oral communications
- Strong interpersonal skills in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Broad range of knowledge and advanced skills in the use of computer software including, but not limited to, word-processing, spreadsheets, electronic communications, and graphics
- Ability to prepare presentations in a clear, focused, and concise manner
- Bachelor’s Degree or a Nursing Degree required
- 1+ years’ of related experience (office administration and computer technical support)
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it – because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Clinical Operations Assistant - United States
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Research Triangle Park, North Carolina US
CountryEEOText_Description: Worldwide Clinical Trials is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, political belief or disability.