Risk Manager (US/Canada/Latin America)
Multiple Locations: Canada • Morrisville, North Carolina, United States • Brazil • Argentina • Mexico
Requisition Number: 3840
Position Title: Risk Manager
Who we are
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
The Risk Based Quality Management team at Worldwide Clinical Trials is hiring a Risk Manager to be home-based (remote) in the United States, Canada, or Latin America.
What you will do
- Provides subject matter expertise for the development and maintenance of the monitoring strategy required for the trial.
- As required, develops and delivers training to the study team regarding the risk assessment, centralized monitoring and the wider monitoring strategy.
- Drafts initial risk assessment and supports the project team in finalizing the Risk Planning Tool, ensuring cross functional involvement.
- Develops the RMP for the assigned study and gains GPL and Sponsor approval. May provide advice on the development of functional plans. Supports the GPL in ensuring compliance with cross-functional review of risks throughout the trial.
What you will bring to the role
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with effective time management
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of clinical project financial principles
- BSc/RN or equivalent combination of knowledge, skills and experience
- At least 8 years knowledge and prior experience of Risk Based Monitoring and associated ICH/Regulatory guidance required. Experience as a Risk Manager, preferred.
- Demonstrates critical thinking to determine the cause and appropriate solution in the identification of issues.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and align teams in the achievement of project milestones, as well as demonstrated capability of working in global environment
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it – because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Risk Manager (US/Canada/Latin America)
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Research Triangle Park, North Carolina US
CountryEEOText_Description: Worldwide Clinical Trials is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, political belief or disability.