Location: San Antonio, TX, USA
Requisition Number: 3804
Position Title: Medical Assistant
Who we are
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates, and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
What you will do
A Medical Assistant, along with other Assistants, performs the bulk of the study procedures. He/she performs technical procedures following Worldwide Clinical Trials (WCT) clinical work instructions and study protocol requirements.
- Once trained, performs the following procedures following WCT procedures and study protocol requirements:
- Vital signs,
- Serves meals/snacks,
- Searches participants and their belonging when entering and leaving the Phase 1 Unit.
- Measuring/calculating and recording height/weight/BMI
- Performs procedures and documents them with a high level of accuracy.
- Covers study procedures or shifts as needed.
- Assists with set up of procedure floor and manages floor equipment.
What you will bring to the role
- Strong communication skills with excellent customer service
- Tenacity, with the ability to perform duties without errors and adjust to a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented mindset
- Good documentation and organizational skills
- Work effectively with co-workers in a team environment
- High School Diploma, or equivalent
- Preferred: Medical Assistant or Phlebotomy certification from a Texas accredited school, medical background, or course work experience
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it – because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Medical Assistant
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Antonio, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: Worldwide Clinical Trials is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, political belief or disability.