Data Management Administrator ( Remote/US)
Location: Morrisville, North Carolina, United States
Requisition Number: 3386
Position Title: Data Management Administator
The Data Management Administrator is responsible for providing administrative and project tracking support to the data management project team, ensuring tasks for all assigned projects with Data Management are performed timely and accurately.
Tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Arrange EDC and other applicable account setup for departmental staff
- Assist project team with preparation and quality control of End of Study Media
- Arrange and track EDC system access for internal and external project team
- Maintain version and quality control of project documentation and submit to trial master file
- Assist with the tracking and maintenance of department related information, including documenting new awards, resource requirements, and additions/modification required for departmental SOP
- Generate and distribute minutes and recordings for departmental meetings and trainings as well as maintain their location on departmental Sharepoint site
- Maintain current organization chart and departmental distribution lists
- Keep current entry of departmental billable project time
- Create project drives for department upon notification of new study awards.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent written and verbal English as well as fluency of the language of the country of location
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Sense of urgency and ability to be adaptable in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and exercise independent judgment
- Strong attention to detail and focus on quality of work
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent skills in MS Office applications including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Degree level qualification or equivalent experience plus a minimum of one years’ experience in a related role
- Skill sets and proven performance equivalent to the above
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Data Management Administrator ( Remote/US)
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Research Triangle Park, North Carolina US
CountryEEOText_Description: Worldwide Clinical Trials is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, political belief or disability.