ACCOUNTANT, GRANT PAYABLES IN RUSSIA OR UKRAINE
Location: Saint Petersburg, St.-Petersburg, Russia
Requisition Number: 3315
Position Title: Grant Payables Accountant
If you are interested in broadening your experience within the Clinical Research industry and growing your career in an international environment, working with international accounting standards, join the UNCOMMON TEAM at WORLDWIDE CLINICAL TRIALS!
SUMMARY: The Grant Payables Accountant prepares the full spectrum of the site and investigator payment processing and accounting function, as well as helps maintaining and improving internal controls and processes for the group. It is a great opportunity to develop in international finance sector and grow within multinational company environment.
- Look after site payments for dedicated studies, including
- Validate and spot check approved site payments
- Ensure payments information is delivered to banks/payment systems
- Post accounting entries for payments made
- Deal with site payment queries
- Maintain study balance reconciliation reports
- Provide transparency reports per client requirements
- Backup vendor payments team as needed
- Assist with data preparation and migration for grant payables processes and/or system improvements
- Additional Services as mutually agreed upon by the parties.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance or Accounting.
- Minimum 2 year of experience on a same position or position related with Account Receivables and Account Payables and Treasury
- Foreign languages – English, fluent spoken and written (Upper-Intermediate).
- Accuracy, good organization, communication, planning, monitoring, scheduling and self-motivation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills in a fast-paced, deadline oriented, and changing environment.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Good knowledge of MS Office Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Firm understanding of accounting principles and best practices in accounts payables area.
- Regularly updating of professional knowledge.
- Be able to exercise sound judgment and make decisions independently.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- International environment – more than 60 countries
- Official employment
- Medical insurance with stomatology for associate and one of close relatives
- Sick leave benefit with paid 10 days every year
- Life insurance package
- EPS program (eligible after 3 months of work, to help deflect financial loss value of our local currency against the US Dollar)
- Supplemental social compensations
- A-class comfortable office
- Training & Development, including free online English lessons.
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: ACCOUNTANT, GRANT PAYABLES IN RUSSIA OR UKRAINE
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: St. Petersburg, RU