Clinical Recruitment Specialist
Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Requisition Number: 3184
Position Title: Clinical Recruitment Specialist
Who we are
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
We are Worldwide Clinical Trials, and we are a global team of almost 2,500 experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs – in the best possible way.
Our mission is to work with passion and purpose every day to improve lives and we are looking for others who value this same pursuit.
What Global Talent Acquisition does at Worldwide
We are passionate and singularly focused on hiring the very best talent in the industry, whilst also providing the best possible candidate experience. Dynamic and fast-paced, we are agile, well-resourced and supported by the entire organization, which empowers us to move quickly and decisively.
Teamwork and collaboration is paramount, especially as a globally distributed, remote based team. We are at the forefront of Worldwide’s exciting growth and the nexus between candidates and opportunities.
What you will do
- Assure all phones are answered in a professional and timely manner.
- Perform telephone screens and schedule potential participants for screening.
- samples are processed per protocol as well as WCT procedures.
- Become familiar with inclusion/exclusion criteria for each clinical study recruiting.
What you will bring to the role
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Active listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Basic computer knowledge and applications required for database maintenance and other administrative duties.
- Experience performing telephone interviews.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Required: High School Diploma, or equivalent.
- Preferred: At least 1 year of experience in the medical or call center experience.
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it – because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
Interested in hearing more about Worldwide or our roles? Check out our careers page at www.worldwide.com/careers!
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Clinical Recruitment Specialist
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: Worldwide Clinical Trials is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, political belief or disability.