Solutions Analyst (US/UK)
Multiple Locations: United Kingdom • United States
Requisition Number: 3041
Position Title: Solutions Analyst
The Solutions Analyst is responsible for delivering business process improvement by leading Lean Six Sigma initiatives within the organization. This includes identifying improvement opportunities that may utilize AI and ML to drive activities that support and align strategic objectives that result in a reduction of waste.
In addition, the Solutions Analyst is responsible for working with senior executives and business managers along with other internal or external customers to understand their processes and/or system needs. This will require working as part of a multi discipline project team advising, recommending and documenting technical challenges and solutions in order to improve current processes and workflows.
Act as the main contact point for continuous improvement throughout the company. Responsible for utilizing advanced improvement methodologies to drive change and transformation to effectively achieve our business process improvement targets.
Tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Being the key change agent for maximizing the value and efficiency of processes in order to increase value to internal and/or external customers.
- Be the primary point of contact for Worldwide’ s continuous improvement initiatives.
- Provide the transformative strategies necessary in order to optimize processes.
- Provide technical input to multi-disciplined project teams tasked by senior executives to address particular business needs.
- Provide analysis for smaller projects covering business needs and specific system requests. This will include providing technical documentation to gain approval.
- Provide assistance in external system or service selection, implementation and adoption.
- Provide key input in AI and Machine Learning projects and requests to facilitate efficiencies within the business.
- Produce technical specifications for software that may be produced in-house or externally.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Engage with team members across the organization to drive continuous improvement activities.
- Demonstrates ability to drive waste out of complex or non-defined situations.
- Leading and facilitating all phases of continuous improvement projects using formal methodologies such as DMAIC, PDCA, Kaizen or RCCA.
- Capturing, qualifying and prioritizing the impact of continuous improvement initiatives.
- Assessment of risk, identifying and documenting risks, probability, impact and how to mitigate those risks.
- Manage Requirements to understand the requirements change process, and traceability.
- Utilizing various modelling techniques such as process modeling, data modeling, system modeling.
- Interface analysis, the understanding of technology infrastructure and how it interconnects, including sharing data to achieve a business goal.
- Teaching, mentoring others in the organization in the topics of continuous improvement and AI/ML.
- Experience in manufacturing or the life sciences industry with a focus on optimizing efficiency and effectiveness of all processes.
- Experience in deploying knowledge and skills attained in a lean accreditation program or attained with experience in an organizational Lean or Lean Six Sigma program.
- Must have experience in translating strategic objectives into tangible operational plans.
- Must have experience in analyzing user or business requirements and documenting them.
- Must have at least 5years or more experience implementing business process improvement initiatives.
- Must have at least 5 years or more experience using lean tools.
- Must have familiarity and/or working knowledge of AI and ML concepts ideally in driving process improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree or strong practical experience in lieu of formal education will be considered.
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Solutions Analyst (US/UK)
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Research Triangle Park, North Carolina US
CountryEEOText_Description: Worldwide Clinical Trials is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, political belief or disability.