Pharmacist II in Russia, Saint-Petersburg
Location: Saint Petersburg, St.-Petersburg, Russia
Requisition Number: 3009
Position Title: Pharmacist II
SUMMARY: Pharmacist II performs technical work related to depot shipments turnover. Location: Saint-Petersburg, Russia, office-based.
Tasks may include but are not limited to:
- To unpack and check contents and condition of incoming shipments.
- To perform quality control (QC) of incoming and outgoing shipments.
- To generate inventory list for the incoming shipments.
- To place incoming shipments in appropriate place at the storage area.
- To prepare outgoing shipments.
- To perform accountability of the returned drug.
- To perform the inventory of study drug and study materials at the depot.
- To perform re-labeling in accordance with the instructions of Director Depot operations.
- To call a courier.
- To accompany a cleaner in the depot premises.
- To review temperature logs
- Biosamples handling
- To perform technical work with documents.
- To carry out instruction of direct leadership.
- Secondary medical or pharmaceutical education (preferable).
- 2 years of professional experience or 1 year of work at WCT on the position of pharmacist I
- English: pre-intermediate level.
Promotion to the next level is not automatic based on years of experience. Personnel are evaluated on proven competency, level of responsibility, and ability to work independently.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Computer literacy (MS Office, MS Outlook).
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Pharmacist II in Russia, Saint-Petersburg
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: St. Petersburg, RU