Accountant in Russia, Saint Petersburg
Location: Saint Petersburg, St.-Petersburg, Russia
Requisition Number: 2957
Position Title: Accountant
SUMMARY: Accountant provides the full spectrum of the accounting function concerning bank and cash operations, employee’s expense reports, inventory and assets, and demonstrates good knowledge in local statutory accounting.
- Carries out accounting, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines.
- Payment requests check and payments of invoices payable. Bank statement entries.
- Processing financial reports and providing local accounting expense reports, reconciliation with employees.
- Implementation of assets and inventories movement operations based on submitted documents, formation of primary accounting documents and entries. Regularly reconciliation and stock and assets inventory.
- Identifying financial problems and expedites their resolution directly, through consultation with other staff or through delegation.
- Works closely with the regional management to achieve Company objectives, control costs and participate in business growth and expansion.
- Interacts and responds to auditor queries, internal and external business queries as necessary.
- Performs certain orders and tasks of the Line Manager.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Good knowledge in the use of “1C Accounting”, other professional software, databases, etc.
- Good knowledge of MS Office Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Good knowledge of Local Statutory Legislation, Taxation and documentation requirements.
- Regularly updating of professional knowledge.
- Be able to exercise sound judgment and make decisions independently.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance or Accounting.
- Minimum 2 year of experience on a same position in Accounting Department.
- Foreign languages – English, Pre-Intermediate (preferred).
- Accuracy, good organization, communication, planning, monitoring, scheduling and self-motivation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills in a fast-paced, deadline oriented, and changing environment.
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Accountant in Russia, Saint Petersburg
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: St. Petersburg, RU