Sr. Clinical Research Associate(CRA) - Oncology - Midwest
Multiple Locations: Minnesota, United States • Illinois, United States • Indiana, United States • Ohio, United States • Kansas, United States • Oklahoma, United States • Nebraska, United States • Michigan, United States
Requisition Number: 2812
Position Title: Senior Clinical Research Associate
Who we are
We’re a global, midsize CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates, and invents because the path to a cure for the world’s most persistent diseases is not paved by those who play it safe. It is built by those who take pioneering, creative approaches and implement them with quality and excellence.
What Clinical Operations Site Management does at Worldwide
Clinical Research Associates (CRAs) play a vital role in ensuring our clinical research programs are executed with the quality and excellence our sponsors expect and the care and passion patients deserve.
These roles are the backbone of every strong CRO, helping drive breakthrough scientific research and playing a lead role on every clinical trial. All CROs will promise you growth, opportunity and maybe even a challenge. But we offer more than that. We offer an uncommon experience – one you can’t get anywhere else, with a team unlike anyone else.
At Worldwide we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every trial like a patient’s life depends on it – because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you daily - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
What you will do
- Responsible for managing the research activities at sites participating in Worldwide’s clinical research projects, which are predominantly late phase (II-III).
- Conduct all types of visits – site qualifications, initiation, monitoring, site management and close out visits.
- Ensure adherence and compliance with Good Clinical Practices (GCPs) and applicable local and international regulations and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Assure timely submission of data, including appropriate reporting and follow-up for all safety events by site personnel
What you will bring to the role
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills in English
- Superior organizational skills with attention to details
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CTMS and EDC Systems
- Bachelor’s Degree or a Nursing Degree required
- Experience with Phase II-III - (Oncology experienced preferred)
- Ability to meet the travel requirements of the job. Our metrics are 6-8 days on site per month.
At Worldwide, we balance fun with the serious business of changing lives. We have a values-driven culture that is built from the ground up. We empower our team members to treat every clinical trial like a patient’s life depends on it – because it does. Our leaders are in the trenches with you - committed to advancing science and moving mountains for our customers.
Employment Type: Contractor
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Clinical Research Associate(CRA) - Oncology - Midwest
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Antonio, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: Worldwide Clinical Trials is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, political belief or disability.