Clinical Data Associate
Location: Saint Petersburg, St.-Petersburg, Russia
Requisition Number: 2765
Position Title: Clinical Data Associate
SUMMARY: To support the Data Manager in the management and processing of clinical data, within assigned projects to ensure that they are executed in an efficient, accurate and timely manner to the Sponsor’s satisfaction.
Tasks may include but are not limited to:
- To assist the Data Manager in all data cleaning activities.
- To assist the Data Manager with the preparation of trial documentation.
- To perform verification and User Acceptance Testing of configured databases.
- To assist the Data Manager with the creation and validation of Manual and SAS checks.
- To assist the Data Manager with the reconciliation of data from external sources (e.g. Serious
- Adverse Events, IVRS, Central Laboratory)
- Responsible for the registration of users into the EDC/CTMS system, performing system
- demonstrations if required.
- To assist with the maintenance of procedure logs, coding schemes, input notes and Data
- Entry Manuals.
- To coordinate the arrival and logging of data sheets using in-house software and data entry
- To conduct components of Database Quality Assessments on the clinical databases as requested by the Data Manager.
- To establish and/or maintain correspondence files with participating centres.
- Archiving of trial documentation and (e)CRFs.
- Perform other duties as assigned. The duties and responsibilities listed above are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- The job holder must be computer literate and numerate with a willingness to adapt to various computer systems.
- It is essential that the job holder works with close attention to detail and is questioning about the validity of the data being entered and has an ability to phrase data queries in an understandable and impartial manner.
- To have the ability to train new staff and to monitor their performance.
- Educated to degree level (preferably Life Science), Nursing qualification, or relevant industry Experience.
- Promotion to the next level is not automatic based on years of experience. Personnel are evaluated on proven competency, level of responsibility, and ability to work independently.
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Clinical Data Associate
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.