Senior Proposal Manager - Pricing US (Remote)
Location: United States
Requisition Number: 2720
Position Title: Senior Proposal Manager - Pricing
SUMMARY: Works with cross functional contributors to develop high quality and compelling pricing solutions that are aligned with operational strategy and technical approach. Primarily responsible for RFPs and supplemental documents for single or multiple service/region clinical development protocols or programs. Ensures all pricing solutions align appropriately with the operational strategy and are completed within appropriate timelines and quality standards.
Tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Respond to RFPs, RFIs, develop bids for proposals, presentations and other materials that support the Business Development organization.
- Review and challenge input from SMEs to ensure pricing strategy is fit for purpose and compliments the overall operational delivery strategy.
- Review and maintains pricing metrics to ensure cross-therapeutic consistency.
- Develop proposal-specific commercial strategies for approval by pricing leadership.
- Work with Account Directors, Clinical and Operational teams to integrate pricing solutions into complete proposals.
- Meet proposal deadlines by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, implementation, reviews, and approvals.
- Act as focal point for collection of pricing information from various sources.
- Work with SMEs to gather information and customize pricing solutions.
- Respond to routine and non-routine inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Resolve complex inquiries with minimal support or oversight.
- Provide budget tool and pricing training and mentoring for new team members as needed.
- Other duties as requested or assigned by supervisor.
The duties and responsibilities listed above are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Comprehensive understanding of the proposal development process, budgeting and the overall business organization and functional areas, and commercial strategy
- Knowledge of the CRO/Pharmaceutical industry, knowledge of sales support activities as well as a strong understanding of study design, project management, and operational requirements for successful study implementation
- Outstanding pricing skills and ability to compose summaries for the completion of clinical development programs and program/ project-specific strategic overviews.
- Excellent analytical skills, oral and written communications, strong attention to detail, prioritization and time management proficiencies
- Strong interpersonal skills in a fast-paced, deadline oriented, and changing environment
- Excellent ability to handle multiple tasks and many details in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions independently
- Excellent self-motivation skills
- Proficiency in all MS-Office applications with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent customer relationship management skills and strong commercial acumen
- Ability to work in a high pressure/ time-sensitive environment including the ability to handle multiple issues on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational agility, negotiation skills, and demonstrated drive for results
- Proven ability to build peer relationships and effective teams with demonstrated global and cultural awareness
- Minimum five years’ experience in CRO/Pharmaceutical industry or similar preferred
- Experience within a CRO or Pharma company providing comprehensive understanding of sponsor/CRO business practices and advanced knowledge of operational/financial practices, with the ability to analyze and evaluate processes and procedures preferred
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
WORKING CONDITIONS AND ENVIRONMENT
- Exposure to high pressure, intense concentration needed
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and out-of-the-box thinking
- Frequent interaction with clients & other stakeholders
- Ability to work varied hours when required
- Rare travel may be required
Promotions are solely based on perform in the role and demonstrate competency in all levels of job requirements as outlined within this document.
#LI-NW1 #LI-Remote #IND-NW1
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Proposal Manager - Pricing US (Remote)
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Research Triangle Park, North Carolina US
CountryEEOText_Description: Worldwide Clinical Trials is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, political belief or disability.