Call Center Director
Location: San Antonio, Texas, United States
Requisition Number: 2678
Position Title: Director, Clinical Support
SUMMARY: Do you have a passion for research, customer service, and making a difference in people's lives? This person will oversee and lead Worldwide’s subject/patient recruitment, Medical Writing & Publishing, and Screening department.
About Worldwide Clinical Trials, Early Phase: Worldwide has 2 convenient locations – Our bioanalytical lab is nestled in the heart of South Austin and our Clinical Pharmacology Unit is in San Antonio, TX. Worldwide Clinical Trials is focused on providing superior customer service to our sponsors and developing our internal team members to grow their careers. Founded by physicians we are focused on offering an uncommon and unique research experience to our employees and our customers.
About You: You will be a forward-thinking, people-focused, and detail-oriented individual with a passion for leading teams and providing exceptional customer service. You should have 5+ years of experience leading and managing teams, developing/implementing a patient/subject recruitment strategy, and streamlining processes and procedures in a research environment. For more of the day-to-day responsibilities see below.
Tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Oversees, leads, and develops all clinical support departments in support of phase I-IIb clinical trials focusing on the direct events related to the protocols.
- Oversees the management of staff, including Recruiting Department, Medical Writing and Publishing Department, and Screening Department and maintains department budgets.
- Reviews systems for efficiencies and compliance with regulations and will make recommendations for improvements
- Partners with Leadership to review studies for feasibility and provide feedback regarding scheduled workload for the clinic.
- Support Business Development Group when indicated, to promote the capabilities and services of Worldwide Phase I unit. Conducts sponsor site visits and tours.
- Assures timelines and the customer’s expectations are met.
- Reports on KPI measures every month.
- Reviews quality reports as appropriate, investigate any action items, and ensures remediation.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, attention to detail, and sound judgment
- In-depth knowledge of the clinical research process, including Good Clinical Practices and ICH guidelines
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent year of experience, preferably in the field of Life Sciences or Health
- At least 10 years of Clinical Research experience (preferably Phase I)
- Minimum 5 years of managerial experience
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Call Center Director
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Antonio, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: Worldwide Clinical Trials is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, political belief or disability.