Contract Recruiter - Europe - Home Based
Location: Berlin, Germany
Requisition Number: 2613
Position Title: Recruiter
The Contract Recruiter position (6-12 months) is responsible for interviewing, testing and referring applicants for clerical, technical, administrative and management positions throughout the company. This position must possess considerable skill in interviewing techniques, a strong knowledge of all clerical and specialized functions in the company, an advanced understanding of the company's organizational structure as well as an extensive knowledge of personnel policy and procedure and federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
Tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Processes job requisitions.
- Coordinates with hiring manager(s) to determine best recruiting process for position(s).
- Acts as liaison with area employment agencies and advertising agencies.
- Screens and interviews applicants.
- Coordinates appropriate employment testing if needed
- Conducts employment verifications if needed
- Extends verbal and written contingent job offers.
- Coordinates background checks and new-hire drug testing is needed
- Maintains employee referral program.
- Completes weekly report on employment activity.
- Conducts exit interviews with terminating employees.
- Perform other duties as assigned. The duties and responsibilities listed above are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Critical Evaluation
- Relationship Management
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience, in a related industry or employment agency would be an advantage.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, preferably in human resources or related field.
- Promotion to the next level is not automatic based on years of experience. Personnel are evaluated on proven competency, level of responsibility, and ability to work independently.
Employment Type: Contractor
Community / Marketing Title: Contract Recruiter - Europe - Home Based
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Berlin, DE