Senior Scientist, Project Manager
Location: Austin, Texas, United States
Requisition Number: 2596
Position Title: Senior Scientist, Bioanalytical Study Management
Summary: Do you love science, project management, and making a difference? Are you analytical-minded and people-focused? Do you have a background in analytical chemistry and project management? Then apply today for our Sr. Scientist, Project Manager Supervisor, located in South Austin, TX.
About Worldwide Clinical Trials, Early Phase: Nestled in the heart of South Austin, Worldwide’s Bioanalytical lab is a top-notch bioanalytical lab focused on providing superior customer service to our sponsors and developing our internal team members to grow their careers. Founded by physicians we are focused on offering a #uncommon experience to our employees and our customers.
About You: You will be a forward-thinking, people-focused analytical-minded individual with a passion for science and making a difference in the research industry. You should have experience with small molecule, LC-MS, MS, GS for both clinical and non-clinical studies. You will stand out if you have experience managing multiple projects, interfacing with clients, and upper-level management. For more of the day-to-day responsibilities see below.
Tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Writing and reviewing proposals, Analytical Test Methods, protocols, reports, and SOPs
- Ensuring the study data and supporting records are archived promptly
- Reviewing and approving data and records associated with assigned studies
- Communicating effectively internally and externally with all levels of personnel
- Making scientific judgments regarding the quality and integrity of data, taking corrective action, and documenting the decision
- Works on problems of diverse scope in which analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Seeking technical and management assistance when needed and using technical skills to troubleshoot
- Conducting and ensuring the study is following applicable SOPs, GLPs, and protocols
- Ensuring data, reports, and any supporting documentation is delivered to the Sponsor by the agreed-upon date and within budget
- Scheduling, coordinating, and invoicing assigned projects
- Ensuring quality of deliverables including data, reports, and electronic files
- Following safety procedures and guideline
- Perform other duties as assigned. The duties and responsibilities listed above are representative of the nature and level of work assigned and are not necessarily all-inclusive.
Skills & Abilities:
- Demonstrate effective time management and be able to manage their time to meet tasks, budgets, and deadlines. If unforeseen problems occur, these should be communicated to their supervisor or other management personnel.
- Manages additional training specific tasks involved in project direction such as invoicing and other financial concerns, more in-depth training in Worldwide’s policies and procedures, and regulatory
- Bachelor’s degree, with a science discipline, and 10 plus years of relevant work experience
- Preferred – Master’s in Analytical Chemistry and 6+ years of relevant work experience
Employment Type: Regular
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Scientist, Project Manager
We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure for the world’s most persist diseases is not paved by those who play it safe, but by those who take pioneering, creative approaches, and implement them with quality and excellence. We are experts, bright thinkers, dreamers and doers and, together, we are changing the way the world experiences CROs, in the best possible way.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US
CountryEEOText_Description: Worldwide Clinical Trials is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including age, sex, color, race, creed, national origin, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, political belief or disability.